Adjustable wall-mount bracket for Sonos PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 speakers (Black)
- supports compact satellite or wireless speakers up to 10 lbs.
- tilts up to 20° and swivels up to 65° to direct sound towards you
- can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- ideal for Sonos PLAY:1 or Sonos PLAY:3 speakers
- not compatible with the Sonos One powered speaker
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Play:3 bracket
- 10-24 x 0.5" Screw
- 1/4"-20 x 0.5" Screw
- Two #10 x 1.75" screws
- 2 Anchors
- Instruction Manual
Bracket is sturdy , easy to mount and works perfect with the Sonos play one speaker,
ed, Punta Gorda, FL
Sanus WSWM1 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
- The included 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw secures the PLAY:1 speaker and other compact wireless speakers to the WSWM1 wall-mount bracket.
- The PLAY:3 attaches to the wall-mount bracket using the 1/4"-20 x 0.5" screw, plus a specifically designed interface bracket and a 10-24 x 0.5" screw.
Tilts & Swivels: The Sanus WSWM1 is a tilt & swivel speaker wall-mount bracket. The WSWM1 provides up to 30° of down tilt, 9° of up tilt, and 132° of swivel to get the perfect speaker position.
- The PLAY:1 and other compact wireless powered speakers will be able to tilt down 27°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 66° to the left and 66° to the right.
- The PLAY:3 will be able to tilt down 30°, tilt up 9°, plus swivel 35° to the left and 35° to the right.
Low-Profile: The Sanus WSWM1 ultra low-profile design keeps your speaker close to the wall.
Wall-Plate & Included Hardware: Mounting hardware is included to attach the WSWM1's wall-plate to a wood stud, concrete, or drywall. In addition to the wall-plate, there are two #10 x 1.75" wall-plate screws and two anchors (if required).
Tools Needed For Installation:
- Electric Drill
- Drill Bit (1/8" for wood stud, 1/4" for concrete or drywall)
- Phillips-Head Screwdriver
- Stud Finder
Available Colors: The Sanus WSWM1 speaker bracket is available in a black or white finish.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I own a Play:1 [ R Nov 15, 2017 ]
After a consultation with Stone, and based on his recommendation, I decided to order the Sonos Play:3 and corresponding Sanus wall mounting bracket. [ Bryan Nov 28, 2017 ]