Denon HEOS 1 & Go Pack Bundle
Includes two wireless speakers and an add-on battery pack
Denon HEOS 1 & Go Pack Bundle - Start your multi-room music system with a pair of compact, versatile HEOS 1 speakers
Item # 033HEOS1GO | MFR # HEOS1+1+GOBK
Out of Stock
$399.99 Earn up to 400 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Denon HEOS 1 & Go Pack Bundle by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Music around your home, and to go
Looking to the leap into the world of whole-home audio? This two-speaker bundle from Denon is a great value. It includes a pair of HEOS 1 speakers — their smallest most compact and versatile wireless speaker. All HEOS speakers connect to Wi-Fi® for playing music from your networked devices and from the internet.They also feature built-in Bluetooth® for playing music wirelessly from your phone or tablet.
As an added bonus, you also get the HEOS Go Pack. This rechargeable battery hooks onto the bottom of a HEOS 1, transforming it into a fully portable, water-resistant speaker. You get up to 6 hours of portable playtime on full battery charge. Built-in Bluetooth® lets you play music wirelessly from your phone while you're on the move.
Easy Wi-Fi setup and control with the HEOS app
The free HEOS app is available for Apple®, Android™, or Kindle. Itlets you set up and control each speaker. It gives you easy setup and full control of your whole-house music system. You also have access to music services like Pandora®, Spotify®, and more. With a few taps of your thumb, you can play the same song through both HEOS 1 speakers or pick a separate playlist for each.
Grow your system with more HEOS products in other rooms
HEOS has earned rave reviews for sound quality, quick setup, and easy operation. Once our customers get into it, they often come back for more. For good reason — there's a sound solution for every room:
HEOS 7 - The largest speaker in the HEOS family is great for large rooms and open floor plans.
HEOS 5 - This mid-sized speaker is perfect for medium-sized rooms like a kitchen or bedroom.
HEOS 3 - Set up this compact HEOS speaker in a bedroom or office.
HEOS HomeCinema - Dramatically improve TV sound and play your music with this sound bar and wireless sub combo.
HEOS Amp - Add HEOS to any pair of regular passive speakers with this amplified player.
HEOS Link - Enjoy HEOS through your stereo system or with powered speakers
- includes two Denon HEOS 1 wireless powered speakers and one HEOS Go Pack
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi allows connection to your wireless home network
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- place speakers in separate rooms to start your whole-house music system
- Go Pack turn one speaker into a portable bundle
- HEOS 1 is the smallest HEOS speaker
- two built-in drivers (one woofer and one tweeter) powered by dual Class D amplifiers
- HEOS Go Pack attaches to bottom of HEOS 1
- rechargeable battery offers up to 6 hours of portable operation
- weather seal for HEOS 1's connection panel makes the speaker splash-resistant (IPX4 rated)
HEOS System Features:
- free app for Apple®, Android, and Kindle devices offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- easy setup using your smartphone or tablet with the HEOS app
- 3.5mm miniplug cable included for transferring network settings from your device
- plays music stored on device
- support for online music services, including Spotify®, TIDAL, Pandora®, SiriusXM, Rhapsody®, and TuneIn radio (subscription required for some services)
- DLNA support for streaming music from compatible networked computers and NAS drives
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, and WAV files
- supports high-res playback for PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz
- future support for AIFF and DSD via firmware update
- not compatible with protected files with digital rights management (DRM)
HEOS 1 Speaker:
- threaded insert for wall-mounting
- USB port for listening to music stored on a compatible thumb drive (FAT16 or FAT32 formats); music can be streamed to other HEOS devices
- 3.5mm aux input for connecting a portable music player; music can be streamed to other HEOS devices
- Ethernet port for wired connection to your router (cable included)
- AC power connection required (power cable included)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- HEOS 1 (HS2):
- 2 Network audio speakers
- 2 AC power adapters (w/ attached 57" DC cord)
- Two 2-Prong AC power plugs
- Two 58" Ethernet cables
- Two 34" Proprietary minijack cables
- 2 Bottom caps (pre-installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- "HEOS Customer Service Team" Card
- Safety Instructions
- Warranty Card
- Extended Protection Plan
- Spotify brochure
- HEOS 2 Go Pack:
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Silicone cover
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
- HEOS Customer Service card
- Extended Protection Plan
- Notes on Radio
Denon HEOS 1 & Go Pack Bundle Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Sound: The HEOS 1 (HS2) is part of the HEOS wireless multi-room, high-resolution audio system. HEOS is a wireless multi-room sound system comprising a family of network music amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, and speakers for your whole home. There is a free app to control them from your iOS or Android phone or tablet. You can enjoy your favorite streaming music services, internet radio, or your own music collection. Plus, set-up is intuitive and simple. To Make HEOS work in your home, you'll need..
- HEOS network audio amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, and/or speakers
- a wireless (WiFi) home network with internet connection
- a Apple iOS or Android device connected to your home wireless (WiFi) network
- the free HEOS app downloaded on your Apple iOS or Android device
Note: The HEOS wireless multi-room sound system can support up to 32 HEOS music amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, players, and/or speakers (sold separately) on a single wireless network.
Two-Way Driver System: The HEOS 1 (HS2) features a two-way driver system, with a precision dome tweeter and wide-range mid-woofer. Two channels of high efficiency, cool-running Class D digital amplification delivers pristine sound, wide dynamic range with lowest distortion. The HEOS 1 (HS2) utilizes advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver full-range sound, with custom EQ sound tailoring that helps deliver a smooth, natural tonal balance.
Note: The HEOS 1 (HS2) is great for small to medium sized rooms; such as bathrooms, bedrooms, offices, or kitchens.
Wired or Wireless Network Connectivity: The HEOS system uses your home's wireless (WiFi) network for whole-house audio entertainment. The HEOS 1 (HS2) can connect to your home's network via Ethernet (RJ-45) or WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac). At least a dual-band (2.4/5GHZ) "N" router is recommended for the most reliable wireless network connection for high-resolution music playback. The free HEOS app for Apple iOS and Android is used for wireless (WiFi) setup with your home's network.
- Wired Setup: Simply connect the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker to your home network using an Ethernet cable and the speaker will appear on the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device as a new room in the Rooms screen.
- Wireless Setup: Use the HEOS app on your mobile device and the included minijack cable to connect the HEOS 1 (HS2) wirelessly to your home's WiFi network. During setup, you will need to connect the included minijack cable to the headphone jack of your mobile device and the Aux input of the HEOS 1 (HS2). The app will then copy your mobile device's wireless network settings over to the speaker via the connected cable. You can add additional wireless speakers to the HEOS system by selecting "Add Device" from the HEOS app's settings menu.
Note: A WiFi extender (sold separately) may be necessary if your network's wireless signal is weak to some of the HEOS speakers or players in your application.
Hi-Res & Audiophile-Grade Synchronization: To deliver a true audiophile listening experience for high-resolution music playback (up to 24-bit/192kHz) with multiple HEOS speakers & players at once, each HEOS player and speaker must be synchronized to an extremely high degree. Based on years of meticulous research, HEOS delivers unparalleled synchronization performance within microseconds for exceptional high-resolution music playback.
- HEOS Gen 2: The HEOS Gen 2 (HS2) product will distribute high-resolution music files (up to 24-bit/192kHz) throughout your home to other HEOS Gen 2 (HS2) product; without any down-sampling.
- HEOS Gen 1: The HEOS Gen 2 (HS2) product will down-sample high-resolution music files (up to 24-bit/192kHz) to CD-quality (16-bit/44.1kHz) and then distribute the music throughout your home to older HEOS Gen 1 product.
HEOS App: You'll need to download the HEOS App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store onto your Apple iOS (7.0+) or Android (2.3+) device. The app is required and provides everything you need to set up and enjoy music on the HEOS system. Using your mobile device and the HEOS app, you can setup, browse, explore, and control HEOS system right in the palm of your hand, from anywhere in your home. Your compatible Apple iOS or Android device must be connected to the same home wireless (WiFi) network as the HEOS speaker system. The HEOS app consists of 4 control screens.
- Settings: The "Settings" screen enables you to connect one or more HEOS amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, or speakers to your home's wireless network. You also get access to Bass & Treble controls.
- Rooms: From the app on your Apple iOS or Android device, you can select which rooms you want playing. You can play the same music in multiple rooms by grouping rooms together, or you can listen to a different source in each room.
- Music: You can select which source you want to listen to from the app. Choose from online music services like Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, TuneIn, Tidal, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc.; your music library from your Apple iOS or Android device, Windows PC, or USB thumbdrive; and the unit's built-in Bluetooth or Aux input. You can also select music from Playlists you've created and your recent listening history.
- Now Playing: The "Now Playing" screen displays song, artist, and album information; along with Album Art. You also get basic playback controls like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track, plus Volume controls Up/Down and Mute. In addition the "Now Play" screen functions unique to the selected online music service or music library.
Note: The only controls that are physically located on the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker are Volume Up/Down and Mute.
HEOS Account: Prior to using the system, you'll need to setup up your free HEOS account. Your HEOS account remembers all your settings and preferences such as all your music service logins and HEOS playlists. When you'd like to add multiple smartphone or tablet controllers to your system, you only need to sign in to each new device with your HEOS user name and password. Instantly all your music services and HEOS playlists are available in the new controller too. If you prefer, we support multiple HEOS accounts in a single household. This way, each family member can enjoy their own personalized Pandora or Spotify account settings and still share all the same speakers in the home.
Multi-Room Configuration: Combing the HEOS 1 (HS2) with other HEOS wireless music amplifiers and speakers (sold separately), you can configure a true wireless multi-room sound system in your home. You can play the same song in every room or any combination of rooms you choose, including a different song in every room. The HEOS wireless audio system automatically synchronizes audio playback between multiple speakers so that the audio coming from different rooms is perfectly in sync with great sound.
- Sources: Online music services, DLNA content, Bluetooth audio, USB audio, Apple iOS/Android device's music library, and the Aux input can be distributed to multiple HEOS products for multiroom/multisource playback.
- Systems: The HEOS wireless multi-room sound system can support up to 32 HEOS music amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, and/or speakers (sold separately) on a single wireless network.
- Groups: You can join or group up to eight individual speakers or amplifiers into a group of speakers that function as if they were a single speaker. The HEOS App is also flexible enough where you can create up to 16 Groups (2 speakers/players/amplifiers per Group).
- Party Mode: You can easily group eight rooms together into Party Mode by using a "pinch" gesture.
Note: A Group refers to the HEOS App's ability to play multiple HEOS systems together, so you're simultaneously outputting the same source information from all the HEOS systems. Grouping the systems will also allow proper synchronization to all systems so you should never hear an audio delay between the HEOS systems.
Stereo Pairing: You can configure two HEOS 1 (HS2) speakers to work together as a stereo pair; one as the left speaker, and one as the right speaker.
High Resolution & Compressed Music Formats: The HEOS 1 (HS2) wireless audio speaker system supports compatibility with high-resolution audio files for the ultimate listening experience over network (DLNA) or USB (MSC), all in the convenience of your home. Listen to uncompressed WAV (PCM), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), and FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) music files up to 24-bit/192-kHz. HEOS is also compatible with compressed music files; such as MP3, WMA, and AAC (MPEG4).
|Compatible Audio Formats||Sampling Frequencies||Bit rate||Extension|
|MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3)||32/44.1/48 kHz||32-320 kbps||.mp3|
|WMA (Windows Media Audio)||32/44.1/48 kHz||48-192 kbps||.wma|
|AAC (MPEG-4)||32/44.1/48 kHz||48-320 kbps||.aac/.m4a|
|WAV (PCM)||32/44.1/48/96/176.4/192 kHz||16/24-bit||.wav|
|FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)||44.1/48/96/176.4/192 kHz||16/24-bit||.flac|
|ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec)||44.1/48/96/176.4/192 kHz||16/24-bit||.m4A|
Note: Compatibility with DSD (audio coding format of SACD) and AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format) high-resolutions music files will be supported later this year via a firmware/software update.
USB Port: The HEOS 1 (HS2) is fitted with a rear-panel USB (type-A) port that allows you to enjoy a variety of high-resolution and compressed music files from a USB mass storage class memory device, such as a USB thumbdrive (formatted in FAT 16/32). You'll be able to control your USB device's music and view song/artist info from the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device. USB portable audio devices that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the speaker's USB port (5V/1A); even in standby mode. USB audio can be distributed other HEOS products connected to your home network.
- Music Browsing: Use the HEOS app on your mobile device to browse your connected USB device's music library by Artist, Album, Genre, or Song. You can also type in an artist name or song title to find music in your USB device's library.
- Playback Control: Basic playback control from the HEOS app includes Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track.
- Song/Artist Info: You are able to view song/artist information with Album Art from your inserted USB device on the HEOS app.
Note: It is not possible to connect and use a computer via the USB port of this unit using a USB cable.
DLNA Certified: The HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker is DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) 1.5 and Windows 7/8 compliant. This allows you to wirelessly stream a variety of high-resolution and compressed music files stored on your network connected Windows PC or DLNA-certified NAS drives to the HEOS 1 (HS2). From the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device you can browse music files, control playback and view song/artist information with album art. DLNA music content can be distributed to other HEOS products connected to your home network.
Online Music Services: You'll be able to stream your favorite online music service like Pandora, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, Tidal, Amazon, Rhapsody, TuneIn, Spotify Connect, and Amazon Music. More streaming music services coming soon (stay tuned). The HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device will serve as the controller for these apps and provide song/artist information with Album Art. You can create a "Favorite" station list, so you can quickly access your favorite internet radio stations and online music channels. These online music services can be distributed to other HEOS products connected to your home network.
- TuneIn: The HEOS system includes access to more than 100,000 free internet radio streams from all corners of the globe via the TuneIn radio service. Just select the TuneIn logo from the main Music menu and browse among the 100,000 stations neatly organized into popular categories and select a station that appeals to your mood.
- Pandora: Pandora is free, personalized radio that plays music and comedy you'll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, comedians or composers and Pandora will create a custom station that plays similar tracks. You can also rate (thumbs up/thumbs down) songs as they play, and Pandora will adapt stations to your feedback. You can even bookmark up to 100 stations and easily switch between favorites.
- Spotify Connect: If you subscribe to Spotify Premium and have the Spotify App on your Apple iOS or Android smartphone, you can stream Spotify to the HEOS system. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
- iHeart Radio: iHeartRadio is a free, all-in-one digital radio and music streaming service that lets you listen to thousands of live stations from across the country and allows you to create personalized custom stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
- SiriusXM: SiriusXM Internet Radio lets you listen to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, talk radio, news, sports, entertainment, and more.
- Rhapsody: Rhapsody is a streaming music subscription service (starting a $10 per month) that allows you to play the full-length songs you choose on demand from a collection of over 10 million songs, without ads and without having to purchase or download the music.
- TIDAL: TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Amazon Music: Listen to over a million songs, thousands of playlists, and ad-free personalized stations with Amazon Music. Requires an Amazon Prime membership (currently $10.99 per month or $99 per year).
Note: Availability of online music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others.
Mobile Device Streaming: Using the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device, you are able to stream your mobile device's music library to the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker system. You'll be able to browse your music library by Artist, Album, Genre, and Song; control music playback functions like Play/Pause and Previous/Next Track; and view song/artist info with Album Art from the app on your compatible mobile device. You can even type in an artist name or song title to find music in your mobile device's library. Your device's music library can be distributed to other HEOS products connected to your home network.
- Playlists: You can save the Now Playing queue as a HEOS Playlist that you can recall later. The new playlist will be available from the Playlists button on the Music tab on the HEOS controller app.
- Music Sharing: The HEOS App also has a feature called "Music Sharing" which can share the local music stored on your mobile device to other HEOS app users on your home network. The name of the mobile device you are sharing from will appear as a new Local Music source allowing other HEOS controller apps to browse and play music on your device from their device.
Bluetooth Music Streaming: The HEOS 1 (HS2) offers built-in Bluetooth, so you can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop to the wireless powered speaker. You will continue to control music playback and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth-enabled source device. Bluetooth audio can be streamed to one speaker at a time, or distributed to other HEOS products over the network for multiroom audio playback.
Aux Input: The HEOS 1 (HS2) features a rear-panel 3.5mm AUX input for connection of almost any portable audio device with a headphone or audio output jack. The Aux input is selectable from the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device. The sound from the analog audio device can be played directly on the selected speaker or digitized and sent over your network to other HEOS speakers and players.
HEOS 2 Go Pack: The HEOS 2 Go pack features a high capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery that delivers 6 hours of playback time and includes a silicone splash guard to seal the jacks to protect it from splashing water.
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: The HEOS 2 Go Pack incorporates a built-in lithium-on rechargeable battery pack for the HEOS 1 wireless speaker. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers approximately 6 hours of playback time. The rechargeable battery pack attaches to the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker's base, with easy twist-on/twist-off attachment - you will need to remove the cap from the bottom of the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker. To charge the battery of the HEOS 2 Go Pack, connect your HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker's power adapter between the speaker and a wall outlet. Four blue LEDs indicate a full charge.
- Silicone Splashguard: The HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker itself is humidity resistant, yet with the addition of the HEOS 2 Go Pack's silicone splashguard, it becomes IPX4 splashproof. The included silicone splashguard covers all of the HEOS1 speaker's connections and provides protection against splashing water, making the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker the ideal wireless portable speaker for outdoor fun. The HEOS 2 Go Pack and HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker are not waterproof. Do not submerge it into water or leave it outside in the rain or snow.
Note: You can purchase additional HEOS 2 Go Packs (033HS1GPKB/W, sold separately).
AC Power + Power Modes: The HEOS 1 (HS2) operates off of standard household current using the supplied AC power adapter (100-240V). The speaker system offers 3 power modes.
- Quick Start: To save power, the speaker will automatically enter "Quick Start Mode" whenever there is no network access or playback for 20 minutes and will automatically resume to full power whenever the speaker is selected and playing music. There is no visible indicator or LED that will show that the speaker is in Quick Start Mode as it is a fully automatic function.
- Deep Standby: The speaker also has the ability to automatically enter "Deep Standby" whenever the wired or wireless network connection is removed for more than 60 minutes. The front panel LED will turn off during Deep Standby. To "wake" a speaker from Deep Standby, you must press the volume or mute buttons which will immediately turn on the front panel LED.
- Off: To completely turn off the power to the speaker you must remove the mains plug from the back of the speaker.
Mounting Options: You can place the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker almost anywhere you want to enjoy great sounding music. The compact enclosure features humidity resistance, making the HEOS 1 (HS2) ideal for listening in damp or steamy environments, such as the bathroom. The HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker can simply be placed on a table-top, or it can even be mounted on a wall or ceiling using the standard 1/4"-20 threaded insert on back of the speaker and an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately). Please follow these simple guidelines when determining where to place the HEOS 1 (HS2) speaker.
- The speaker must be within range of your wireless network.
- The speaker must be near an AC power outlet.
- The HEOS speaker is designed to sound best when placed 3-12" from a wall.
- Locate the speaker at least 12" from a television, computer, or other display device to avoid the possibility of interference.
- Place the speaker across the room from where you will be listening, as close to ear level as possible.
Note: The HEOS speaker is not waterproof. Do not place it near any water source and do not leave it outside in the rain or snow.
Alexa Compatible (via firmware update): Through a network firmware update, HEOS and Amazon Alexa customers can now enjoy the convenience of Alexa voice control plus high-quality wireless home audio. In addition to controlling your HEOS components with the HEOS app on your mobile device or tablet, you can now control them with Amazon Alexa voice technology and an Amazon Alexa device (including the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap and Echo Show - all sold separately). Voice control features include -
- Alex voice commands include Volume (up/down, specific volume number, & mute); Playback (Play, Pause, Stop, Next, Previous, Resume); and Power on/off. The HEOS Bar and HEOS AVR even support HDMI switching (1-4) through Alexa voice command.
- You can group your HEOS-enabled devices using the HEOS app with an Alexa-friendly name. Once they are grouped, Alexa voice commands will control the group as a whole. If you want to play audio content from only one HEOS-enabled device in the group, you must ungroup the device within the HEOS app.
- You are able use voice commands to search for songs, albums and artists and even podcasts and internet stations from HEOS & Alexa compatible music apps - like Amazon Music, Pandora, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Spotify Connect, & SiriusXM.
- For a list of current Alexa voice commands supported by the HEOS HomeEntertainment Skill, click here. For setup instructions, click here.
Note: You will need an Alexa-enabled device (Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, or Echo Show - all sold separately) to operate your HEOS products via voice-command. Youre HEOS components and the Alex-enabled devices must be on the same network.
Firmware Updates: Firmware and software updates from HEOS are delivered to the HEOS 1 (HS2) via your home network's Internet connection. When such updates become available, you will be notified when you open the HEOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Works with my receiver. [ Joshua Apr 18, 2018 ]
recommendation [ Chad Mar 04, 2018 ]
For marantz receiver [ Juan Carlos Jul 31, 2017 ]
Recommended by Artie to fit to my needs. Looking forward to test the sound! [ Tyler Jul 20, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
In our case our Denon receiver is also listed as a room along with the two HEOS speakers which we have listed according to the rooms they are in. You can select the Denon from the list for playing through your speakers connected to the Denon, the other speakers one or both or combine them all and play through all of them at the same time. Works very well. I hope this helps. [ Clark Jul 26, 2018 ]
If I understand your question, yes. Any source plugged into any Heos amp or amp/speaker on the same system can be played on any system speaker or grouped speakers. Example: I can select the Living Room Cable box plugged into the "Living Room" amp via RCA cables as the sound source to be played on our bedroom speakers (or any grouped rooms, which does not have to include the living room.) I hope that helps. The wifi Heos creates a whole home system. [ Orlando Jul 20, 2018 ]