GoPro Gooseneck Bendable Mount
Accessory mount for GoPro HERO cameras
Our take on the GoPro Gooseneck Bendable Mount by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When I'm on an adventure, I don't always have space to carry a full-on tripod. That's where the GoPro Gooseneck bendable mount comes in extremely handy. It's lightweight, flexible and can be quickly mounted on nearby solid objects like railings or park benches. Don't let remote locations stifle your creativity — keep this mount in your backpack for any occasion.
Note: Package contains gooseneck with clip mount. Specialized quick-release mounts must be purchased separately.
- flexible 8" mount for GoPro HERO cameras
- helps with hard-to-reach shots around corners or over obstacles
- can be attached to any GoPro mount that features a quick release base
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Gooseneck adjustable mount for GoPro cameras
Works great comes in handy
hoss Fly, Brownsville tn
GoPro Gooseneck Bendable Mount Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Gooseneck is a bendable neck that gives you flexibility for mounting your GoPro camera. The Gooseneck has a Quick Release base on one end and a Quick Release buckle on the other end, allowing you to combine it with another GoPro mount with a Quick Release base. You can also use it alone as a handheld camera grip. The GoPro Gooseneck in 8" in length, and can be bent to about a 90° angle.
Versatility: The Gooseneck can be used in the following ways:
- Adjustable Camera Angle: The Gooseneck can be used to provide a wide variety of camera angles.
- Hard-to-Reach Shots: Because the Gooseneck is flexible, you can use it to get hard-to-reach shots, shoot around corners, or over, under, or around obstacles.
- Multiples: Multiple Goosenecks can be joined together end-to-end to give you longer reach or even more flexibility.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.