Weatherproof indoor/outdoor HD bullet camera with motorized zoom and 160-foot IR night vision
Item # 834IP93A | MFR # IP-93A
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the ClearView IP-93A by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Super-sharp images, even in the dark
You want to keep a close eye on your home or business, day and night. The ClearView IP-93A camera is an excellent choice. It can be mounted indoors or out, and features built-in infrared LEDs that penetrate the darkness up to 160 feet away. The camera's 4-megapixel image sensor provides eye-popping clarity, so you can really see what's going on.
- 4-megapixel outdoor bullet surveillance camera
- 1/3" CMOS image sensor
- 2.7-12mm motorized zoom lens lets you see details in your field of view
- Note: this camera does not have a Wi-Fi® connection
- operates on Power-over-Ethernet
- infrared LEDs provide night vision up to 160 feet away
- maximum resolution: 2688 x 1520 pixels (20 fps)
- 100° field of view
- shutter speed: 1/3-1/100,000 seconds
- weatherproof for safe outdoor mounting
- 128GB microSD memory card slot
- audio input (microphone not included)
- 2 alarm input/1 alarm output
- smart detection modes include Tripwire, Face Detection, Audio Detection, and more
- consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas
- 3-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- weight: 2.42 lbs.
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- IP-93A bullet camera with 5 attached power and signal cables
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 4 Plastic wall anchors
- Weatherproof sleeve for Ethernet connector
- Weatherproof cap for Ethernet connector
- 2 Rubber gaskets
- 9" BNC cable (Male BNC on one end and 2-pin connector on other end)
- Torx T-15 wrench
- Self-adhesive mounting template
- Mini CD-ROM with User's Manual and Quick Start Guide
Overview: The ClearView IP-93A is a day/night bullet IP camera designed for indoor or outdoor use in a closed circuit system, such as the ClearView Phoenix system. The camera also has a slot for a microSD card for storing video or photographs. This weatherproof (IP67), high-definition camera has a 2.8-12mm F1.4 motorized zoom lens, and an Aptina 1/3" 3-megapixel (2048 H x 1536 V) CMOS progressive scan imaging device. The camera operates on 12VDC or PoE (Power over Ethernet), and has an RJ-45 Ethernet connection.
Video Format: The IP-93A can output video in H.264 or Motion JPEG (MJPEG) in the following resolutions: 3MP (2048 x 1536), 1080P (1920 x 1080), 720P (1280 x 720), D1 (704 x 576 / 704 x 480), and CIF (352 x 288 / 352 x 240). The frame rate for the main stream is 1-20 fps @ 3M, and 1-30 fps @ 1080p. The bit rate for H.264 is 32 to 8192 kbps.
Minimum Illumination: The IP-93A can give you a clear, bright picture in low light. The camera is equipped with a ring of infrared LEDs surrounding the lens. The minimum illumination for color is 0.01 Lux @ F1.4. With the IR LEDs on, the camera has a 90' range in 0 Lux.
Motorized Zoom: The IP-93A has a motorized zoom lens that lets you manually set the zoom value. On the lens is a motorized zoom control for setting the focal length (2.8mm to 12mm) when setting up the camera, or you can control the zoom via remote control (from 3mm to 9mm) after it's installed. (The Phoenix-series NVRs come with a wireless remote.) At full wide angle (2.8mm focal length), the lens has a horizontal angle of view of 86°. As you zoom in, the viewing angle decreases down to 28° at full telephoto (12mm).
microSD Card Slot: The camera has a microSD card slot inside a protective door for recording video or photos. The camera will accept microSD cards of up to 64 GB in capacity. No memory card is included with the camera.
Privacy Masking: If there are areas in the camera's view that you do not wish to show, you can use privacy masking to obscure those areas. Up to 4 areas can be selected for privacy masking.
Camera Adjustments: You can make the following adjustments to the camera:
- Gain Control: Auto, Manual
- White Balance: Auto, Manual
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR), Color, B/W
- Backlight Compensation: BLC, HLC, WDR (120dB)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto / Manual (1/3(4) to 1/10000 sec)
Installation: The IP-93A is designed to be mounted on a wall or ceiling with 4 screws (supplied). The power and video cables can be routed through the ceiling/wall by drilling an additional hole, or routed to the side through the groove in the camera base. The camera has an operating temperature range of -22°F to +140°F (-30°C-+60°C).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.