DJI Zenmuse Z30
HD camera with gimbal and 30X zoom lens
Our take on the DJI Zenmuse Z30 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
A hardworking, versatile aerial camera that's all business
If you use your DJI Matrice 100 or Matrice 600 drone for aerial inspections, firefighting, or similar commercial purposes, the DJI Zenmuse Z30 camera can help you get the job done safely and quickly. It's a 1920 x 1080 HD camera with a far-reaching 30X optical zoom lens, mounted on an integrated gimbal that keeps video smooth, and still images sharp.
Convenient app control
The Z30 is compatible with the free DJI GO app, so you can use the drone's remote control (not included) to control the camera. TapZoom lets you enlarge part of an image by tapping your finger on the remote's touchscreen. You'll also have control over exposure modes, white balance, and special photo options like burst and interval shooting.
- integrated HD camera and gimbal for aerial photography and video
- compatible with DJI Matrice 100 and Matrice 600 drones
- maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 30fps
- 30X optical zoom (6X digital)
- TapZoom lets you enlarge part of an image by tapping your finger on a connected touchscreen (not included)
- f1.6 (wide)-f4.7 (telephoto)
- three-axis image stabilization
- sharp 1/2.8" CMOS image sensor
- still photo modes: single shot, burst, interval
- up to 5 frames per second in burst mode
- shutter speed: 1/30 to 1/6000 sec.
- records to optional MicroSD memory card (maximum capacity of 64 GB)
- 16GB MicroSD card included
- features advanced control of exposure mode and white balance
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 5-7/16"W x 6"H x 2-7/16"D
- weight: 1.2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee