Elite Screens Pro Frame Standard
Fixed-frame projector screen with CineWhite® fabric (100")
Our take on the Elite Screens Pro Frame Standard by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
A value-priced screen for HD or 4K systems
I'm a fan of Elite's versatile, no-frills projection screens. I've been using an 84" Elite fixed-frame screen with a Sony HD projector in my basement theater for several years, and it gets "Wow" reactions from visitors every time. If you've been thinking about a 75" or larger 4K TV, you may find that you can upsize your viewing experience with a projector and screen — and actually spend less.
Whether you choose an HD or a 4K projector, pair it with a well-designed screen like this Elite Pro Frame model, or you'll never really see what that projector is capable of. Whichever size you decide on, this screen will deliver a smooth, uniform picture that looks truly cinema-like.
A smart choice for light-controlled rooms
The CineWhite® fabric is Elite's most versatile screen material, with broad light dispersion, and excellent contrast, color and uniformity. The material has black-backing to eliminate light penetration, and is easily washable with mild soap and water. CineWhite is a great choice when you can control your room's ambient light, and where a wide viewing angle is desired.
This screen also features a sturdy 3-1/2"-wide aluminum frame wrapped in non-reflective black velvet. Having black borders frame the viewing area enhances the perceived brightness and colors of on-screen images, and ensures that if your projector's image spills over the edges of the screen a tiny bit, you won't notice it.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using the supplied tools. A wall mount is included. Elite's tensioning system uses retention clips to ensure a flat, tight screen surface, for projecting a smooth, seamless image.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87-1/4"W x 49"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- CineWhite® material with screen gain of 1.1
- 180° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- aluminum frame is 3-1/2"W x 1-5/8"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- screen tensioning system uses retention clips to ensure a flat, tight surface
- includes wall-mount bracket and mounting hardware for quick, easy installation
- screen ships unassembled; includes necessary tools
- overall dimensions: 94-5/16"W x 56-1/8"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Elite Screens Pro Frame Standard Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):