Hosa Impedance Transformer
XLR female to 1/4" TS male adapter
This impedance transformer from Hosa is ideal for connecting a low-Z signal source like a microphone to a high-Z instrument input on your mixer or computer audio interface. Impedance mismatches can cause the loss of high frequencies and overall signal level, as well as increased noise and hum. This adapter solves those problems, for improved signal fidelity.
- adapts a low-Z signal source (like a microphone) to a high-Z instrument input
- maximizes signal fidelity when using impedance-mismatched gear
- minimizes high frequency and level loss caused by signal reflections
- eliminates noise and hum caused by impedance mismatches
- 200-ohm to 50K-ohm transformer
- XLR female to 1/4" TS male adapter
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 6" XLR3F to 1/4" TS Impedance Transformer
XLR3F to 1/4" TS Impedance Transformer: This adaptor is designed to match 200R output impedance to 50K input impedance. It is ideal for connecting a microphone to hi-Z instrument jack.
- Maximizes signal fidelity when using impedance mismatched gear.
- Minimizes high frequency and level loss caused by signal reflections.
- Eliminates noise and hum caused by an impedance mismatch.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.