4-port PoE power switch
Our take on the ClearView 4POE-SW by Crutchfield's James Ralston
This switch can be run in-line between your ClearView Phoenix NVR (network video recorder) and your ClearView IP cameras when you need to make Ethernet cable runs longer than 330 feet. Includes one uplink port and four 10/100 Base-T PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports.
- compatible with ClearView Phoenix NVRs (network video recorders) and IP cameras
- used for PoE (Power over Ethernet) cable runs greater than 330 feet
- features one uplink port and four 10/100 Base-T PoE-compatible ports
- dip switches allow power on/off control for each PoE port
- LED indicators for data activity and PoE power on
- includes AC power adapter with 6-foot cord
- 5-1/4"W x 1-1/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- warranty: 7 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch
- AC adapter with attached 6' output cord (DC output: 48V 1.35A)
- 6' AC power cord (IEC 3-pronged plug)
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- 4 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- User Manual
Works right out of box with clearview and hkvision ip cameras nice small footprint.
Richard, Fredericksburg va
ClearView 4POE-SW Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The ClearView 4POE-SW is a 4-port PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch that supplements power to IP cameras when cable runs are long. The switch has one RJ-45 uplink port and four RJ-45 10/100 Base-T compatible LAN ports. The 4POE-SW is compatible with the ClearView Phoenix Network Video Recorder (NVR).
DIP Switches: There are four DIP switches on the front panel which allows you to manually set each PoE port for On/Off control.
LED Indicators: Each of the PoE ports features two corresponding LEDs. The LAN row of LEDs indicates the port is connected (solid green), data activity at 10M (slow flashing), or data activity at 100M (rapid flashing). The PoE row indicates whether the port is enabled for Power over Ethernet (solid green), or whether it is disabled (LED off). If LED is off, the port becomes a regular LAN port. The Uplink LED indicates connected (solid), and whether it is receiving data activity (slow or rapid flashing).
Power: The 4POE-SW supplies 48 volts DC/15.4 watts max per port for a total of up to 61.6 total watts of PoE power.
- IEEE 802.3 10BaseT
- IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Transmission Media:
- 100BaseTx: Cat 5 UTP/STP
- 10BaseT Cat 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
- Ethernet Switch Features:
- MAC Address: 2K
- Buffer Memory: 512K Bits
- Store and Forward
- Auto MDIX
- Auto Negotiation
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.