Ring Spotlight Cam Mount
Hardwired security camera with LED spotlights and siren (White)
Our take on the Ring Spotlight Cam Mount by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Keep a close eye on your home, even when you're not there
Ring's Spotlight Cam is more than a surveillance camera. When motion is detected, the LED spotlights come on and a notification is sent to your phone. You can then use the mobile app to view live footage in real time from wherever you are. Press the talk button to have a chat with your visitors, or — if they are uninvited guests — press the alarm button to activate the 110-decibel siren to scare them off.
The Ring Spotlight Cam shines a light on potential threats.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Smart home integration
I also have good news for Smart home fans — Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control assistants. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Spotlight Cam. Google Assistant integration means that you can ask Google to start a new recording, turn your motion alerts on or off, provide a health update on your Ring devices, or review your last Ring notification.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — Ring Spotlight Cam is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
Choose the right Ring Spotlight Cam
- weather-resistant hardwired home security camera with motion-activated LED spotlights
- replaces existing hardwired security lights or mounts to any outdoor electrical box (100-240V)
- includes toolkit and three flush-mount brackets
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz)
- 140° field of view
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- app features include:
- adjustable motion zones and scheduling
- 110-decibel alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- compatible with:
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- 3"W x 5"H x 2-3/4"D
- weight: 12 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee