Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Berlin 221
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 50"
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Berlin 221 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Ideal for modern décors (TV not included).
Sleek, euro-modern look
The Salamander Designs Berlin 221 A/V cabinet features textured exotic Wenge wood doors and a black glass top that brings sophisticated Euro-modern style into your room. Hand-built in the USA, this finely crafted cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 4 components
The 221's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50” and weighing up to 150 lbs. The two component compartments each have an adjustable shelf that can be set to any height. The solid doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
The cabinet's back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look. Ventilation louvers ensure air moves freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/4"D
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- 2 component compartments (each):
- textured Wenge wood door with soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 17-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- adjustable shelf with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with espresso finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 21-1/2"H x 21-1/4"D
- weight: 134 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||450 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||150 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/4|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|