On-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
Item # 901ATSR5BT | MFR # ATH-SR5BTBK
This item is no longer available.
- on-ear, closed-back design
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphone
- NFC-compatible for one-touch pairing with compatible devices
- 45mm dynamic drivers offer exceptional clarity across a wide frequency range
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 38 hours of wireless use
- earcup controls let you answer calls, play/pause music, skip tracks, and control volume
- relaxed, comfortable fit
- soft earpads and headband
- earcups fold flat for easy storage
- 52" detachable miniplug cable for wired listening
- in-line remote and mic for controlling music and phone calls
- USB charging cable
- vinyl carrying case
- frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 103 dB
- impedance: 45 ohms
- weight: 6.4 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- On-ear wireless headphones (black)
- 52" Cable with in-line remote/mic (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- 39" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Vinyl storage pouch
- User Manual
- Battery disposal document
Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BTBK Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.386" x 2.963"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||5-40k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The ATH-SR5BT Wireless on-ear headphones deliver high quality audio performance in a convenient wireless model. With Bluetooth 4.1 technology, you can wirelessly listen to your music or take phone calls. The headphones have large drivers that can deliver the wide frequency range of High Resolution Audio. These headphones are lightweight and portable, making them a perfect companion for listening on the go. The ATH-SR5BTs include a 52" cable, so you can listen when battery power is low, or where Bluetooth is prohibited. The cable has an in-line one-button remote for music control and phone calls. When the headphones are not in use, you can swivel the earcups flat, and store them in the included vinyl storage pouch.
Note: Because of the frequency limitations of the Bluetooth wireless signal, the headphones can only deliver a frequency response that meets the Hi-Res Audio standards (5Hz-40,000Hz) when the included cable is used.
Bluetooth 4.1: The headphones are equipped with Bluetooth Version 4.1 and Power Class 2, which allows you to listen to music or conduct phone calls with your Android or iOS smart device in a range of up to 33 feet. The headphones are compatible with the following Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP. Supported codecs include SBC, aptX and AAC. You can pair the headphones to NFC (Near Field Communication) enabled Bluetooth devices by touching the device to the "N"-mark located just above the left earcup. Phone call and music controls are located on the left earcup, including volume up/down, play/pause, answer/end call, next track/previous track, and voice assistance.
Microphone: An omnidirectional condenser microphone for your phone conversations or voice assistance is located on the left earcup. The mic has a frequency response of 50-4000Hz, and a sensitivity of -40 dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz).
Drivers: The large 45mm drivers, with their wide frequency response of 5Hz to 40kHz, can reproduce all of the detail and dynamic range that Hi-Res audio can bring.
Comfort Features: The headphones feature a closed-back design to help keep out unwanted ambient noise. The stitched memory foam earpads and headband allow the headphones fit comfortably for hours of listening enjoyment. The ear cups can swivel up to 90° for "one-ear listening" and for storing flat.
Battery: TheATH-SR5BT wireless headphones are powered by a 3.7V Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery. The battery charges in approximately 4 hours via the included USB cable. A fully charged battery can provide about 38 hours of continuous use, or 1000 hours standby.
Cable: The ATH-SR5BT has a 52" cable that you can use to listen to Hi-Res audio, or whenever your battery is exhausted. The cable has a right-angled 3.5mm plug, and an in-line remote and microphone. The 1-button remote lets you play/pause your music, and skip to the next track, plus accept or reject incoming phone calls and activating Apple's Siri or Android's voice assistance. The remote has additional functionality with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, including fast forward/reverse, and skipping to the previous track.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1500mW (wired connection)
- Impedance: 45 ohms
- Dimensions: Width: 2.386", Height: 2.963" Depth: 1.619"
- Cable Length: 52" (straight) with 1-button remote/mic
- Weight: 6.4 ounces (6.9 ounces with cable)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Crutchfield is the Best! [ Joe Jul 20, 2017 ]