Audioengine A2+/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon/Phono Box DC Bundle
Versatile desktop record-playing system with separate phono preamp
Item # 700DCRA2PR | MFR #
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Audioengine A2+/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon/Phono Box DC Bundle by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Everything you need to get started playing records
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon turntable is a customer favorite. To make it even easier to use, we've packaged the sleek turntable with Pro-Ject's compact Phono Box DC preamplifier and a pair of excellent Audioengine A2+ desktop powered speakers. Take a few minutes to connect these three parts, and you'll be enjoying the rich, warm sound of your favorite records for years to come.
Matching gloss red turntable and speakers make this bundle a feast for the eyes and ears.
What Pro-Ject fans are raving about
What makes customers love this turntable? It boils down to high quality at a reasonable price. That's Pro-Ject's mission, and their attention to detail makes the Debut Carbon a fantastic value.
A one-piece carbon fiber tonearm reduces unwanted resonance that colors sound. The turntable's sturdy MDF chassis rests on shock-absorbing rubber feet that provide a solid, low-resonance foundation. The belt drive system and TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) motor mount isolate the motor's vibration from the chassis to prevent noise from being transferred to the (included, pre-mounted) cartridge.
The included Phono Box DC phono preamp uses premium quality parts to deliver the warm, relaxed sound that vinyl is famous for. Its compact all-metal body rejects interference to ensure clean sound, and the gold-plated inputs and outputs resist corrosion for the best possible signal transfer.
Compact speakers that rock
Audioengine A2+ speakers don't take up a lot of room, but they sound fantastic. All you have to do is plug the output of the phono preamp into the RCA inputs on the left-hand speaker. Dual 15-watt amplifiers turn out rich, warm sound from your vinyl collection.
The speaker system has a built-in USB Type B input for your computer, with a high-quality DAC (digital-to-analog converter) for great sound from your digital music files. Variable audio output jacks make it easy to add an optional powered subwoofer if you crave more bass. And who doesn't crave more bass?
- all-in-one bundle for high-performance stereo sound from your records, computer, and portable music players
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Turntable:
- upgraded motor suspension with TPE (ThermoPlastic Elastomer) damping for silent operation
- one-piece carbon fiber tonearm for superior rigidity and low resonance
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon 2M Red moving magnet cartridge
- heavy 12" steel platter with felt mat provides excellent speed stability and protects records from scratches
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- gold-plated RCA audio jacks (47" stereo RCA cable with ground wire included)
- weight: 12.4 lbs.
- 16-3/8"W x 4-11/16"H (with dust cover down) x 13-1/8"D
Audioengine A2+ Powered Speakers:
- two 15-watt RMS amplifiers built into left speaker
- frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- USB input and built-in digital-to-analog converter lets you bypass your computer's sound card for better sound
- minijack stereo input (mini-to-mini cable included)
- stereo RCA audio input and output
- 4-3/16"W x 6-1/4"H x 5-5/8"D (7"D with power cord)
Pro-Ject Phono Box DC:
- compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- gold-plated input and output jacks for solid, corrosion-free connections
- 4-1/8"W x 1-1/2"H x 5-3/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (turntable and preamp), 1 year (cartridge), 3 years (speakers)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Audioengine A2+/Pro-Ject Debut Carbon/Phono Box DC Bundle Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):