Atlas Sound 121-18
Stand-alone 21U-sized rack cabinet with fixed rails
Our take on the Atlas Sound 121-18 by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Keep your rack-mounted gear safe, ventilated, and handy
Protect your rack-mounted gear with this heavy-duty cabinet constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel. Made for more permanent rigs, the floor-standing Atlas 121-18 gives you 21 RU vertical panel spaces. Each rack space is clearly indicated by hash marks on the fixed steel mounting rails that line both sides. The cabinet is 18-1/2 inches deep with 17 inches of usable equipment depth.
Large openings in both the top and bottom of the cabinet give you access to wires and let you run cable above or below flooring or stages. Perforated vents on all sides allow air and heat to flow freely. A convenient, lockable rear door is included and also ventilated. The door mounts with quick-release spring hinges and can be rotated for your choice of use — left- or right-handed.
- fixed rail floor rack cabinet
- rack spaces: 21
- 18-1/2" depth (17" usable equipment depth)
- pair of fixed mounting rails with hash-mark indicators for easy alignment
- cabinet constructed of 16-gauge cold rolled steel with 11-gauge rails
- locking rear door can be mounted for right- or left-hand hinging
- opening in base for running wiring above or below flooring, raceways, or stages
- perforated vents on all sides allow air flow
- weight: 90 lbs.
- 22-5/16"W x 41"H x 18-1/2"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee