Universal 37"-56" LCD/plasma wall mount (Silver)
Our take on the Sanus VMAA26 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Sanus VMAA26 wall mount makes it easy to position your compatible flat-panel display exactly how you want it. Designed for 37" to 56" TVs, this heavy-gauge steel bracket features an articulated arm that lets you extend your set from the wall, swivel it up to 90°, and tilt it vertically for optimal viewing. A "roll" adjustment allows you to level your TV horizontally after installation.
- designed for flat-panel plasma and LCD TVs 37"-56" (VESA 200 mounting standard)
- heavy-gauge steel construction
- TV mounting distance from wall: 3-1/4" to 25-3/4"
- tilt range: +5° to -15° (may vary with size of TV)
- swivel range: +90° to -90° (may vary with size of TV)
- roll control: +6° to -6°
- supports up to 130 lbs.
- stud-mounting required
- 29-1/4"W x 18-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wall plate
- Arm assembly
- 2 Tubes (1" diameter x 29-1/4" length)
- 2 Monitor brackets
- 4 Vise assemblies
- 7 Wire tie clips
- 10 Wire ties (8" length)
- 4 Lag bolts (2-1/2" length)
- 4 Lag bolt washers
- 4.5mm Allen wrench
- 4 Carriage bolts (2" length)
- 4 Nylock Nuts (1/4-20)
- 3 Allen-head safety bolts (1" length)
- 2 Allen-head preventor bolts (3/4" length)
- 4 M4 x 12mm bolts
- 4 M5 x 12mm bolts
- 4 M6 x 12mm bolts
- 4 M8 x 16mm bolts
- 4 M4 x 30mm bolts
- 4 M5 x 30mm bolts
- 4 M6 x 35mm bolts
- 4 M8 x 40mm bolts
- 4 M4 external tooth lock washers
- 4 M5 external tooth lock washers
- 4 M6 external tooth lock washers
- 4 M8 external tooth lock washers
- 4 M4/M5 spacers (17mm length)
- 4 M6/M8 spacers (23mm length)
- 8 M4/M5 flat washers
- 4 M6/M8 flat washers
- Assembly Instructions
GREAT is about the best way to describe the Sanas VMAA26 mount. It took my son-in- law 37 minutes to install the mount and and hang my 70 lb. 54" Panasonic plasma TV. I would recommend this unit to anyone who wants a quality product.
kenB, Pleasanton, Ca.
Sanus VMAA26 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Sanus VisionMount VMAA26 bracket is designed to mount most flat panel televisions between 37" and 56" and 130 pounds on a wall. It allows you to easily tilt, swivel, and extend the TV from the wall without the use of tools.
Construction: The wall-mount bracket is made from solid heavy-gauge steel and extruded aluminum, with a durable silver powder coated finish.
Compatibility: The VMAA26 is compatible with most 37" to 56" flat-panel LCD and plasma TVs.
Bolt Pattern: Each monitor bracket has multiple vertical slots and can accommodate vertical hole spacing (on the back of the TV) from 0.979" to 17.5625". The monitor brackets can slide horizontally on the mounting tubes and the horizontal hole spacing on the back of the TV can range from 6.352" to 27.3125". The VMAA26 comes with M4, M5, M6, and M8 size bolts to mount the brackets to your TV.
VESA: Given the mounting bracket's range of motion, it will accommodate the VESA 200 (200mm x 200mm) square mounting hole pattern and the VESA 200 (horizontal) x 100 (vertical) rectangular hole pattern in accordance with industry standards set by the Video Electronics Standards Association.
TV Adjustments: The VMAA26 offers multiple adjustments for perfect placement of the TV after installation. The bracket allows the following smooth and easy adjustments:
- Extension: The articulated arm is hinged at three points to allow the TV to extend from 3-1/4" to 25-3/4" from the wall.
- Swivel: The bracket permits a total of up to 180° (90° left or right), depending upon the size of the TV.
- Tilting: The Virtual Axis tilting technology provides fingertip tilting the top of the TV up to 15° forward and up to 5° backward.
- Roll: The bracket allows up to 6° clockwise or counterclockwise rotation to help level the TV after installation.
Wall Mounting: The wall plate must be mounted to two wood wall studs at least 12" apart using the supplied 2-1/2" lag screws. Once the wall plate is mounted, the TV bracket can be secured to the wall plate using the supplied safety bolts. Required tools: Phillips-head screwdriver, 1/2" Nut driver, Drill, 3/16" drill bit.
Cable Management: The package includes ten 8" wire ties and 7 wire tie clips, which bolt to the bracket assembly and hold the cables to maintain a clean look.
- Wall Plate: Width=22-9/16", Height=12-15/16", Depth=11/16"
- Monitor Brackets: Width=1-11/16", Height=18-1/2"
- Overall Dimensions (mounted bracket): Width=29-1/4", Height=18-1/2", Depth=3-1/4" to 25-3/4"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.