Pivoting wall bracket for Bose® Panaray® 802 speaker
Our take on the Bose® WBP-8 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
A flexible mounting bracket for a Bose® Panaray® 802 speaker
This versatile bracket allows up to 45 degrees of pitch and 40 degrees of bidirectional yaw adjustment when mounting a Bose® Panaray® 802® Series IV speaker.
Get a free system design
- pivoting mount lets you precisely aim a Bose® Panaray® 802 speaker
- 0-45° of vertical pitch adjustment
- ±40° of horizontal yaw adjustment to either side
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Mounting arm
- Hinged wall-mount
- Four M8 x 16mm Allen-head bolts
- Two M8 x 25mm hex-head bolts
- Six lock-washers
- Instruction sheet
Overview: The WBP-8 bi-pivoting bracket was designed to wall-mount a Bose Panaray 802 Series IV loudspeaker, providing 0 or 45˚ of tilt (up or down) and a total of 80˚ of swivel (40˚ left/right). Made of heavy-duty steel, the mounting arm and swivel together give 21-1/4" of extension from the mounting surface when straight. Two bolt-holes in the mounting arm allow the speaker to sit on the arm and get bolted in from the bottom of the Panaray 802 speaker enclosure, while four M8 x 16mm bolts secure the mounting arm to the swiveling wall-mount. Two pre-installed bolts on the swiveling wall-mount are used to lock each direction of travel, one for the swivel and one that locks the tilt at either 0, 45˚ up, or 45˚ down.
- Mounting arm length: 16-1/2"
- Swiveling wall-mount length: 4-3/4"
- Total maximum extension from wall: 21.250"
- Swivel amount: +/- 40˚ (80˚ total)
- Tilt amount: Fixed at 0˚, +45˚, -45˚
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.