Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ
Adapts Nikkor F lenses to Nikon Z-Series mirrorless cameras
Item # 0544185 | MFR # 4185
Ship date unknown
$249.95 Earn up to 250 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Give your old lenses new life
If you've already invested in Nikon DSLR lenses and recently picked up one of Nikon's Z-Series mirrorless cameras, this mount adapter opens the door to all kinds of new possibilities. You can keep shooting with your favorite lenses and get even more out of them, thanks to the Z-Series cameras' built-in five-axis VR image stabilization. You'll get sharper images out of non-stabilized lenses, and you'll be adding a third axis of stabilization to lenses that do already have it built in.
- full frame mount adapter allows you to attach Nikkor F lenses to a Z-mount camera body
- provides full AF/AE support with the following lens types:
- AF-S types G, D, and E
- AF-P types G and E
- AF-I type D
- AF-S and AF-I teleconverters
- integrated tripod mount (recommended only if your F-mount lens doesn't have its own tripod mount)
- magnesium-alloy construction with weather-sealing for durability and reliability
- inlcudes body cap and rear lens cap
- 2-3/4W" x 3-3/16H"
- weight: 4.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee