Metal hand grip for Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera
Our take on the Fujifilm MHG-XE3 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Get a grip on your Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless camera
Attach this metal grip to the bottom of your Fujifilm X-E3 for a more secure hold.
- metal hand grip for Fujifilm X-E3 mirrorless cameras
- improves grip and handling
- tripod mount positioned on optical axis
- retains access to battery and memory card
- 38mm-wide dovetail protrusion plate allows use as shoe mount when using a dovetail groove tripod pedestal
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Black metal hand grip for X-E3 camera
This is a necessary piece of gear for those of us with large, clumsy hands.
Steve, El Dorado, CA
Fujifilm MHG-XE3 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The MHG-XE3 is a black metal hand grip, made exclusively for the Fujifilm X-E3 DSLR camera. The grip attaches to the bottom of the camera via the tripod thread. When attached, the grip expands the depth of the camera body slightly to give the camera a more natural, non-slip grip with the right hand. When attached, the grip only adds about 5/16" to the overall height of the camera. Another 1/4" tripod thread is provided at the bottom of the grip for mounting the camera to a tripod.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.