Stereo interconnect cables with RCA plugs (1 meter/3.3 feet)
Our take on the McIntosh CA1M by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Engineered to maximize the performance of McIntosh components
Wouldn't it be great if you could get your hands on the same interconnect cables that audio designers use when they're testing and fine-tuning products? If you own any McIntosh audio gear, here's your chance. McIntosh audio interconnects are designed to optimize the performance of McIntosh components. Use them to connect McIntosh's preamplifiers, power amplifiers, and sources.
These McIntosh interconnects use two pure copper conductors with multiple electromagnetic shields to maintain audio signal purity while blocking outside interference. Gold-plated solid brass connectors ensure a secure connection and maximum signal transfer, for an exceptional listening experience.
- stereo pair of audio interconnects with RCA connectors
- 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- 2-conductor twisted-pair geometry
- conductors are 22-gauge oxygen-free copper
- shielding is copper foil plus 95% coverage copper braid
- shields are grounded at source ends only, so noise doesn't enter connected component
- low-density polyethylene insulation
- gold-plated brass RCA connectors
- PVC jacket with black Nylon webbing
- packed in cloth bag and box
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Two 1-meter (3'-3") audio cables with male RCA connectors
Very transparent presentation
Anonymous, N Chesterfld, VA
McIntosh CA1M Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: McIntosh RCA Audio Cables are engineered to maintain the purity of the audio signal between components. Each cable is made with two 22-gauge OFC conductors in a twisted pair configuration. The cables carry a limited lifetime warranty against failure during normal use.
Note: McIntosh Audio Cables are packaged and sold in pairs. This package contains two 1-meter cables.
Insulation and Shielding: McIntosh audio cables feature low-density Polyethylene insulation, with copper foil and 95% coverage copper braid shielding. The shields are grounded at the source ends only, so the noise does not enter the connected component. For this reason, the cable features directional arrows to indicate a proper connection. The outer PVC jacket is covered in black Nylon webbing.
Terminals: The cables are terminated with high quality gold-plated brass male RCA connectors.
- Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG
- Conductor Material: Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Outside Cable Width: 8.5mm (0.335")
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.