Singsation Solo Deluxe
Five-in-one karaoke microphone and Bluetooth® speaker
Singsation Solo Deluxe - Play your favorite karaoke apps or videos and stream the audio from your phone or tablet
Singsation Solo Deluxe - Built-in speaker plays music streamed from your device mixed with the sound of your voice
From Audiovox: Singstation Solo Deluxe Mic
Our take on the Singsation Solo Deluxe by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
There wasn't a dry eye at the tailgate when my son grabbed the Singsation Solo Deluxe karaoke mic and broke into a ballad.
Instant, portable karaoke — for everyone
I'll admit — I didn't think I was the target audience for the Singsation Solo Deluxe karaoke microphone. But when I took a sample home for my six- and three-year-old kids to try, I had just as much fun with this speaker/mic combo as they did. We spent almost an hour singing their favorite songs together. Things only came to a screeching, record-scratching halt when I tried to break into an old Motown classic.
“That's enough of daddy's songs,” my oldest told me as she politely took back lead vocals.
How it works
There's a microphone on one side of the Singsation Solo Deluxe, and a small, but surprisingly strong speaker on the other. You can sing a cappella, or play backup music from your phone wirelessly. It connects to your device via Bluetooth, so it can play pretty much any audio out there.
We had good luck finding free karoake videos on YouTube®, but the Singsation mic will work with most karaoke apps. In a pinch, you can put on a music service like Spotify®, and sing over the existing vocals. That's how my kids and their cousin entertained us at a football tailgate — they passed the mic back and forth and channeled their inner pop stars.
Sound the alarm!
Controls on the side let you choose from 14 moving-light patterns and five vocal effects like "echo," "baritone," and — the favorite in my house — "alien." And my kids really got a kick out of all the different sound effects.
Warning to parents: I wasn't as thrilled with the "alarm" effect the 50th time I heard it. But hey, we sell noise-canceling headphones, too!
- combination mic and portable speaker for karaoke fun
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible mobile devices and computers
- sing along to your favorite songs or karaoke videos
- built-in drivers pump out music mixed with your voice
- volume and effects controls on mic
- 5 vocal effects, including echo, baritone, and alien
- 6 sound effects, including applause, cheers, and alarm
- 14 moving multi-color light modes, including pulse, chase, and party
- doubles as a standalone wireless Bluetooth speaker
- built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 10 hours
- USB input for charging (USB cable included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Karaoke Microphone
- 42" USB cord (Type-A on one end
- Micro-B on other end
- Quick-start guide (Eng / Span / Fren)
- Warranty and safety leaflet
Overview: The Singstation Solo Deluxe is a portable karaoke microphone and Bluetooth wireless speaker that combines light, sound, and voice effects with a precision-tuned speaker to accompany your voice, delivering dynamic full-range audio wirelessly. The Singstation is ideal for solo performances, parties, and outdoor entertainment with up to 10 hours of performance/playtime from the built-in rechargeable battery. It can be used as a stand-alone mic, with 5 voice effects available, or can be paired to a Bluetooth enabled audio device letting you sing along with your favorite tunes.
- Power: Pressing and holding this button powers the Singstation Deluxe on/off. A short double-press, while its powered on, puts the mic into Bluetooth pairing mode. The power button LED also indicates the status of the mic, indicating whether its pairing, paired, charging, or on/off.
- Volume: This control adjusts the volume of your voice. Music volume is adjusted from your Bluetooth device.
- Echo: Varies the amount of echo effect on your voice.
- Sound FX: Plays one of the 6 available sound effects which include applause, cheers, air horn and more. Pressing once will play the current effect, while pressing and holding it will change effects.
- Voice FX: Cycles through the 5 available effects for your voice including echo, baritone, alien and others. Pressing and holding will mute the mic.
- Color: This button works in conjunction with the Mode button, with each press changing the lighting to a different color or colors depending on what mode is selected.
- Mode: The Mode button activates multi-mode lighting. Each press
cycles through the many different light modes available. These will vary
from a constant color to different colors pulsing, fading, and flashing at
different intervals. Some of the lighting Modes include:
- Rave: The light pulses and changes color to the beat of your music.
- Still: Will keep a color on constantly.
- Pulse: The light pulses to the beat of your music.
- Chase: The light races in a circle.
- Breath: The light gradually intensifies and diminishes.
- Chill: The light slowly cycles through all the colors.
- Party: The light gives a rainbow effect around the microphone.
Pairing: A few seconds after the Singstation Deluxe is powered on, the Power button will begin to blink rapidly, indicating the microphone is ready to pair to a Bluetooth device. If at any time you wish to enter pairing mode after the microphone has been on for a while, simply double-press the Power button. When the Singstation enters pairing mode, it will announce "pairing" through the speaker. After choosing Singstation Solo Deluxe from your Bluetooth device, the microphone will announce "device connected" and the Power button will turn solid blue.
Rechargeable Battery: The Singstation Deluxe includes a built-in rechargeable battery, so no additional batteries are required. Charging is done through a Micro-B USB port on the microphone using the included USB cable. The 42" USB cable has a Type-A connector on one end and a Micro-B on the other end. A full battery charge will give up to 10 hours of playback/playtime.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.