Da-Lite Cinema Contour 90271V
Fixed-frame projector screen with HD Progressive white fabric (106")
Our take on the Da-Lite Cinema Contour 90271V by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Exceptionally crisp, clean images from a real screen specialist
Da-Lite has been making projector screens since the dawn of the motion picture era — all the way back to 1909! Their Cinema Contour series is a high-quality, 4K-compatible fixed-frame screen. This version has a white surface that provides true color reproduction and fidelity.
Da-Lite's HD Progressive 1.1 surface offers a slight boost in brightness, while also providing an ultra-wide 170-degree viewing range, so you'll see full brightness from almost anywhere in the room. Although Da-Lite still calls this material "HD," its textureless surface is well-suited to 4K projectors too, like Sony's SXRD models.
The sturdy 3" aluminum frame has a 45° cut that gives it a striking look. You attach the screen material to the frame using the supplied snaps, which stretches the screen flat to provide a smooth, uniform surface for the projected image. Da-Lite's Pro-Trim black fabric covers the frame, concealing projector overshoot and boosting visual punch.
This screen ships unassembled, and can be put together using basic hand tools.
- 106" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 92"W x 52"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- HD Progressive surface with screen gain of 1.1 provides a slight boost in brightness
- optimal viewing angle range is 85° half-angle, 170° total
- Pro-Trim® frame is 3"W x 2"D; wrapped with anti-reflective black velvet
- vinyl screen material is durable and easy to clean
- screen ships unassembled; requires basic hand tools to put together
- overall dimensions: 98"W x 58"H
- made in USA
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee