Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4S
Waterproof 3" speaker for spa or hot tub
Our take on the Aquatic AV AQ-SPK3.0-4S by Crutchfield's Dave Delamere
Installing your own speakers around your hot tub or spa? This waterproof 3" speaker from Aquatic AV can serve as a standalone driver in tight spaces, or as a midrange- and high-frequency driver in a multi-speaker setup. Designed to stand up to the heat and moisture, this speaker can handle up to 30 watts RMS, and delivers smooth response from 125 to 20,000 Hz. A silver removable grille is included.
- waterproof 3" speaker for spa or hot tub (single)
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- removable silver grille included
- for use as a standalone speaker in smaller installations or as a complement to larger speakers
- UV and salt/fog protection and UV-resistant basket material
- handles up to 30 watts RMS (60 watts peak)
- frequency response: 125-20,000 Hz
- mounting depth: 1-11/16"
- cutout diameter: 2-7/8"
- impedance: 4 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why did you buy this?
The factory speakers in our hot tub failed which brought me to Crutchfield for a replacement with the rather specific mounting dimensions. Since we have purchased audio equipment from Crutchfield for all of our vehicles over the years without a single problem so far, I felt more comfortable buying a replacement here. The 60 day money back guarantee and the 2 year warranty on them should make it a safe bet that they will hold up and perform well. [ GREG Oct 07, 2018 ]