Maximus by Jiawei Camera Floodlight
Hardwired Wi-Fi® security camera with ultra-bright floodlights and siren (White)
Our take on the Maximus by Jiawei Camera Floodlight by Crutchfield's Emily S.
More than a floodlight
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because something has triggered my motion sensor lights. How handy would it be to just pick up my phone and see exactly what happened out there? Well, this smart floodlight from Maximus offers that and more.
When something or someone moves into the field of view, the lights come on, a clip is recorded, and you get instant notification via the mobile app. Then you can choose to activate the 100-decibel siren, play a pre-recorded message, or communicate using two-way talk.
Control with the app or your voice
The mobile app allows you to set custom light schedules, or choose the dusk-to-dawn or motion sensor presets. You can also dim the lights or turn them on and off from your smart device as you please. It's even easier if you've got an Amazon Echo device — you can just ask Alexa to do it for you.
- hardwired home security camera with motion-activated ultra-bright floodlights
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere using mobile app
- two 5000K, 2400-lumen floodlights
- can be motion-activated, set for dusk to dawn, or controlled via mobile app
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- 155° field of view
- sends smart alerts to your mobile device when motion is detected
- mobile app features include:
- pre-recorded message playback
- 100 dB alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- light control (turn on/off, dim, set custom schedule)
- compatible with Amazon Echo devices
- footage is available for review for up to 2 hours after recorded event, additional storage available for a fee
- input voltage 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- 10-13/16"W x 8-1/16"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee