Kenwood KSC-WA62RC The wOOx
Powered Enclosed Subwoofer
Item # 113WA62RC | MFR # KSC-WA62RC
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Kenwood KSC-WA62RC The wOOx
You want more bass in your system, but you can't afford to lose space to a subwoofer/amplifier combo. Kenwood's KSC-WA62RC (affectionately known as the "wOOx") is calling your name! This amplified subwoofer features a two-channel amp (30 watts RMS x 2), a dual voice coil 5-1/4" woofer, and a 6-1/2" passive radiator all housed in a rugged, ultra-compact enclosure that will fit just about anywhere.
The wOOx creates impressive bass through passive radiator technology air pressure from the powered 5-1/4" woofer moves the larger unpowered 6-1/2", augmenting the bass response. You won't believe so much sound could come from such a small box! A wired remote control provides fingertip control over your low frequencies.
Read a hands-on review of the wOOx at CrutchfieldAdvisor.com!Details:
- frequency response 35-160 Hz
- 30 watts RMS x 2 channel amplifier
- dual voice coil 5-1/4" woofer
- 6-1/2" passive radiator
- adjustable low-pass crossover (60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz)
- phase control (0°, 180°)
- preamp (RCA) and speaker-level inputs
- 15-1/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 8-3/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
What's in the Box:
- Amplified WooX subwoofer
- 1 Harness (contains 1' power cable/one 1' pair of speaker input wires/39" black ground cable/15.75' amp turn on lead)
- One 15.75' power extension cable with 15-amp blade fuse
- One 14.75' pair of speaker wire extensions
- 2 Self-adhesive cushions
- Remote control with 19.75' cable
- 8 Self-tapping screws
- 8 Small screws
- 1 Strip of Velcro tape
- 4 Fixture brackets for mounting speaker horizontally
- 2 Fixture brackets for mounting speaker vertically
- Instruction Manual (written in 7 languages)
- Warranty Card
Kenwood KSC-WA62RC The wOOx Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Enclosure Type||Passive Radiator|
|Woofer Size (inches)||5.25|
|Parts Warranty||1 year|
|Labor Warranty||1 year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||30 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||50 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Features Overview: This amplified subwoofer features a two-channel amp (30 watts RMS x 2), a dual voice coil 5-1/4" woofer, and a 6-1/2" passive radiator, all housed in a rugged, ultra-compact enclosure that will fit just about anywhere. The KSC-WA62RC creates impressive bass through passive radiator technology. Air pressure from the powered 5-1/4" woofer moves the 6-1/2" passive radiator, augmenting the bass response.
Wired Remote Control: The wired remote control provides fingertip control over your low frequencies.
- Remote Control Switch: allows you to select On or Off. If the switch is in the On position, you can use the supplied wired remote to control the subwoofer. If the switch is in the Off position, you cannot use the supplied wired remote.
Wired Remote Control:
- Level Control: controls the volume level of the woofer
- Low Pass Frequency Control: allows you to adjust the frequency of the built-in crossover. You can select a crossover frequency of 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz
- Phase Control: changes the time relationship of bass coming from sub and the bass from other speakers. You can select 0 or 180 degrees
- Line In: gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Remote: 6-pin jack for use with supplied wired remote
- Power/Speaker Input: 10-pin jack for use with supplied harness
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.