Weatherproof indoor/outdoor 1080p HD bullet camera
Our take on the Wisenet SDC-79443BF by Crutchfield's Emily S.
An HD surveillance camera that can see in the dark
Wisenet's two-megapixel bullet camera makes it easy to keep tabs on your home or business. Mount this weatherproof 1080p camera wherever you need an extra set of eyes — the 105° field of view covers a lot of ground. True Day & Night functionality means you'll get a high quality image even in total darkness. While the infrared cut filter provides more accurate color footage during daylight hours (up to 130 feet away).
It's all in the box
The SDC-79443BF comes with everything you need to install and connect to your surveillance system, including a mounting bracket, screws, BNC connector, and 60 feet of cable. The bracket is designed to hide the cable, adding security and durability to the system.
Designed for use with Wisenet HD video security systems, including:
- 1080p indoor/outdoor bullet camera
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- infrared imaging provides night vision up to 82 feet away
- imaging up to 130 feet away in ambient light
- 105° wide-angle field of view
- IP66 weather resistance
- withstands temperatures of -22° to 122° F
- designed for wall or ceiling mounting, indoors or outside
- 60-foot BNC cable included
- consult local authorities regarding video surveillance before installing security cameras in public areas.
- 2-7/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 5-11/16"D
- weight: 6.7 oz.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Weather-resistant bullet surveillance camera (SDC-79443BF) with attached 17" power/signal cable
- 60' Length of power/signal cable (DC barrel and BNC connectors on each end)
- 3 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- 3mm Allen wrench
- User Manual
Wisenet SDC-79443BF Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Wisenet SDC-79443BF Full HD weatherproof mini-bullet camera is an add-on accessory for Wisenet surveillance kits. The camera has a 17" pigtail with a BNC video connector and a DC power barrel connector. It also comes with a 60' length of cable (for power and signal), as well as mounting hardware. It is not a standalone security camera. It must be used with a Wisenet DVR security system, such as SDH-B74043BF or SDH-C75083BF.
Weatherproof: The camera can be used in either indoor or outdoor environments. It is IP66 rated, and is waterproof and dustproof. The camera can withstand temperature extremes between -22°F and 122°F.
Wide Angle Lens: The SDC-79443BF's wide angle lens has a 4mm focal length with a maximum aperture of F2.0. It has a 105° diagonal field of view, giving you a wide view of the exterior of your home or of any interior room.
Night Vision: The camera is equipped with 30 Infrared LEDs for "night vision" up to 82 feet in total darkness. In ambient light, the camera produces clear images up to 130 feet away.
True Day and Night: The camera has an IR Cut Filter which allows it to give you clear pictures in light and darkness. At night, when visible light is low, the Infrared LEDs light up the dark areas. In the daytime, with plenty of visible light, the IR filter prevents the infrared light from washing out the picture.
- Image Sensor: 2M 1/2.7" Color CMOS image sensor with a Full HD resolution of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) effective pixels
- Scanning System: Progressive, 30 fps (NTSC)
- Maximum Transmission Length: Up to 180 feet
- IR Range: 82 feet (25 meters)
- Day and Night: Automatic True Day & Night
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR LED on
- Lens: 4mm F2.0 lens with 105° diagonal field of view
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66 rated for dust, wind, and moisture
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F, less than 90% relative humidity
- Power Consumption: 4 watts (IR LEDs on)
- Dimensions: Width 2.394" Height 2.423" Length 5.633" (including the base)
- Weight: 6.7 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.