Pair of speaker stands for Sonos One, Play:1, and Play:3 speakers (Black)
- pair of stands for the Sonos One, Play:1, or Play:3 speakers
- ideal for use with a pair of rear speakers in a Playbar surround sound system
- Play:3 can be mounted either horizontally or vertically
- built-in cable channeling neatly hides the power cables
- durable steel and aluminum construction
- black finish to match your speakers
- includes height-adjustable spiked feet for carpets, and rubber feet for hardwood floors
- dimensions: 13"W x 34"H
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Upright-posts
- 2 Bases
- 2 Sonos One/Play:1 brackets
- 2 Sonos Play:3 Horizontal brackets
- 2 Sonos Play:3 vertical brackets
- 2 Top collars
- 2 Bottom collars
- Two 1/4"-20 x 3/4" screws
- Two 1/4"-20 x 5/8" screws
- Two 1/4"-20 x 3/8" screws
- 2 Lock-washers
- 8 Carpet Spikes
- 8 Spike-nuts
- 8 Rubber pads
- 2 Felt pads
- Instruction Manual
Looks great and easy to assemble. Perfect for the Sonos One.
Joe, Atlanta, GA
Sanus WSS22 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Compatibility: The Sanus WSS22 speaker stands are designed to work with a pair of Sonos One, Play:1 and Play:3 speakers (sold separately). The stands position your compatible Sonos speakers at the speaker manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance.
Steel Construction: The Sanus WSS22 speaker stands feature anodized aluminum construction (available in a white or black finish) for durability and style that perfectly complements the modern look of the Sonos One, Play:1 or Play:3.
Horizontal or Vertical Mounting: The Sanus WSS22 speaker stands mount the Sonos One or Play:1 speakers vertically. They can mount the Sonos Play:3 speakers either vertically or horizontally. The WSS22 comes with three different mounting plates based on the the type of Sonos speaker and the orientation you will be mounting the speaker.
- Sonos One/Play:1 Bracket: measures 2.8125" (w) x 0.6875" (h) x 2.875" (d)
- Sonos Play:3 Vertical Bracket: measures 3.375" (w) x 2.875" (h) x 4.3125" (d)
- Sonos Play:3 Horizontal Bracket: measures 4.0625" (w) x 2.625" (h) x 4.5" (d)
Wire Management: The speaker stands' column, base, and top-plate have wire channels to route and conceal cables. The wire channels are large enough to route and conceal your Sonos speakers' power and Ethernet cables.
Rubber or Spike Feet: The Sanus WSS22 speaker stands come with both rubber and spike feet to accommodate different flooring. The rubber feet should be used on hardwood, laminate, and tile flooring. The spike feet should be used on carpeted flooring. Both types of feet screw into the bottom of the stands' base.
Note: The rubber feet add approximately 0.25" to the overall height of the stand. The spike feet add approximately 0.375" to the overall height of the stand.
Tools Required: All you'll need is a phillips-head screwdriver to assemble the speaker stands and to mount your compatible Sonos speakers to the stands. Sanus estimates an assembly time of approximately 30 minutes.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I liked the price. [ James Aug 23, 2018 ]
Will look great as rear speakers for surround sound [ MATTHEW Sep 13, 2018 ]
For the Sonos 1 [ Robert Jul 23, 2018 ]