Single-channel 40-watt power amplifier
Our take on the Atlas PA40G by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The Atlas PA40G offers flexible installation options for commercial audio applications.This versatile, single-channel amplifier delivers 40 watts of power into 70- or 100-volt distributed audio systems. The PA40G's compact, 1/2-rack-width design makes it a popular choice for commercial background music and paging applications. It can be rack-mounted with the optional Atlas PA702-RMK half-width mounting kit.
Get a free system design
- single-channel, 40-watt commercial amplifier for distributed audio systems
- global (100VAC-240VAC) power supply allows overseas operation
- balanced and unbalanced inputs offer flexibility
- balanced mono line-level input with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- unbalanced RCA left/right summing line-level input
- speaker-level output with Phoenix-style Euroblock connector
- gain knob can be removed and replaced with optional security cover (not included)
- 40 watts @ 100V into 125 ohms; 40W @ 100V into 250 ohms
- 8-1/2"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-13/16"D
- weight: 2.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Removed a 40 watt (another brand) that was bad and replaced it with a PA40G 40 watt and the sound is half that the old one was?
Anonymous, Pinehurst, NC
Atlas PA40G Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):