Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle
Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle - Triple Black - compact to fit just about anywhere
Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle - Triple Black - set anywhere in the room
Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle - Triple Black - easy to move from room to room
Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle - Triple Black - top-mounted indented control buttons
Our take on the Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth® speaker and charging cradle by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Great on-the-go sound
Simple control through the Bose® Connect app
Ready for deep, loud, immersive 360° sound from a portable Bluetooth speaker? The Bose® SoundLink® Revolve delivers. And it's ideal for on-the-go listening. The speaker is water-resistant, and its tapered compact shape fits most cupholders. The included charging cradle makes recharging a breeze.
Bose Connect app
The free Bose® Connect app for iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ smartphone or tablet gives you intuitive remote control. The Connect app also lets you pair two SoundLink® Revolve speakers. Have them play two-channel stereo, or the same signal for double the volume.
And you can pair two devices to your SoundLink® Revolve at the same time. So you and a friend can take turns playing tunes through the speaker and keep the music flowing.
Simple setup and control
Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing process. Thanks to built-in NFC (Near Field Communication), you can pair a compatible device just by touching it to the SoundLink® Revolve. The speaker also has top-mounted indented control buttons. So you can control it without touching your smartphone.
Just place your speaker on the recharging plate. The raised guide makes it easy to slip the speaker directly onto the plug. You can also use the included USB recharging cable to recharge directly from your computer. The built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours on a full charge.
- Bluetooth wireless operation
- 360° sound
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- seamless aluminum body
- Bose® Connect app:
- free download from Apple® iTunes App store and Google Play™
- volume control
- pair two SoundLink® Revolve speakers for stereo or simultaneous play
- access future software updates
- can simultaneously pair with up to 2 devices
- built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice commands
- easy access to Siri and Google Assistant
- stereo minijack input for connecting a portable music player
- voice prompts simplify Bluetooth pairing process
- built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours
- charging cradle
- four-prong recharging plug fits into bottom of speaker
- AC power (adapter included)
- USB charging cable for charging from PC
- 6"W x 5-15/16"H x 3-1/4"D
- speaker weight: 1.46 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why did you buy this?
All in one purchase. [ A Dec 31, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
1 answer Any idea if the Bose Soundlink Revolve will work directly with a Sony NW-ZX2 High Def Walkman without including another amplifier into the mix? I've heard that the NW-ZX2 needs a headphone amplifier to drive some high-end headphones so wonder if there is sufficient amplification built into the Bose Soundlink to handle NW-ZX2 by itself. [ John Jan 09, 2018 ]
That Sony Walkman can be connected directly to the input on this SoundLink Revolve without needing a headphone amp to sound good. My Bio: http://www.crutchfield.com/Support/Bio.aspx?bio=101 [ Paul Jan 15, 2018 ] Staff