Balanced audio interconnect cable with XLR plugs (1 meter/3.25 feet)
Our take on the McIntosh CBA1M by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Engineered to maximize the performance of McIntosh components
Wouldn't it be great if you could get your hands on the same interconnect cables that audio designers use when they're testing and fine-tuning products? If you own any McIntosh audio gear, here's your chance. McIntosh balanced audio interconnects are designed to enhance the ultra-low noise performance of McIntosh components. Use them to connect McIntosh's XLR-compatible preamplifiers, power amplifiers, and sources.
McIntosh uses two balanced conductors with separate ground, while also adding a fourth chassis ground to further prevent interference. McIntosh balanced cables eliminate induced background noise, leaving only the music.
- single audio interconnect with gold-plated brass XLR terminals
- 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- balanced, 2-conductor twisted-pair design
- separate signal ground and chassis ground help eliminate induced background noise
- conductors are 22-gauge oxygen-free copper
- shielding is copper foil plus 95% coverage copper braid
- low-density polyethylene insulation
- PVC jacket with black Nylon webbing
- packed in cloth bag and box
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- One 1-meter (3'-3") balanced audio cable with male and female XLR connectors
McIntosh CBA1M Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: McIntosh Balanced Audio Cables are engineered to enhance the low-noise performance of McIntosh audio components. Each cable is made with two 22-gauge OFC balanced conductors in a twisted pair configuration with separate signal and chassis grounding. The cable carries a limited lifetime warranty against failure during normal use.
Note: McIntosh Balanced Audio Cables are packaged and sold individually. This package contains one 1-meter cable.
Insulation and Shielding: This balanced audio cable features low-density Polyethylene insulation, with copper foil and 95% coverage copper braid shielding. The outer PVC jacket is covered in black Nylon webbing.
Terminals: The cable is terminated with high quality gold-plated brass XLR connectors.
- Conductor Gauge: 22 AWG
- Conductor Material: Oxygen-free copper (OFC)
- Outside Cable Width: 9mm (approximately 3/8")
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
McIntosh cabling to go with McIntosh components [ Will Apr 19, 2017 ]
1 question already asked
Thanks for your question. This is one single cable. Hope that helps . [ Kenny Jul 26, 2017 ] Staff