Dyson V7 Car+Boat
High-performance cord-free handheld vacuum cleaner
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Dyson V7 Car+Boat by Crutchfield's Kramer Crane
A portable vacuum that makes cleaning easy
One of the things I take pride in is keeping the interior of my car clean. But sometimes life gets in the way — crumbs, dust, and dirt seem to always find their way inside. The Dyson V7 Car+Boat may just be the perfect tool for tackling these quick cleanups. It's a lightweight, rechargeable vacuum that makes tidying up the car easy. Plus, it makes a great compact around-the-house vacuum.
The Dyson V7 Car+Boat makes cleaning out your kid's car seat quick and easy.
An array of attachments give you options
The V7 Car+Boat comes with five brushes and tools that easily connect and disconnect, allowing you to select the perfect one for the area you're cleaning. Trying to get those rogue French fries wayyyy under the passenger's seat? Slip on the included extension hose and you have nearly five feet of reach.
There's no cord to trip over
I'm used to my big canister vacuum, which has to be plugged into an outlet near where I'm cleaning. But the V7 Car+Boat eliminates that headache, as well as other cord-related hassles, like tangles and tripping. Its built-in lithium-ion battery delivers up to 30 minutes of power.
- high-performance rechargeable handheld vacuum cleaner
- perfect for cleaning your car or boat, and quick jobs around the house
- includes five quick-release attachments for a variety of cleaning options:
- mini motorized tool for removing pet hair and other debris from small areas and fabrics
- combination tool with long angled bristles that's ideal for quick cleanups
- crevice tool for narrow areas like between car seats
- stiff bristle brush for tough cleaning jobs like caked-on mud or ground-in dirt
- soft dusting brush for cleaning delicate electronics like computer keyboards or TV screens, or dusting fine furniture
- includes extension hose for hard-to-reach places (14" long when compressed, 56" fully extended)
- built-in lithium-ion battery delivers up to 30 minutes of power
- battery charges in approximately 3-1/2 hours
- bin volume: .15 gallons
- for dry cleanup only, not a wet/dry vacuum
- 5-3/16"W x 8-1/8"H x 12-1/2"L
- weight: 3.77 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
This handheld really sucks and that is a GOOD THING for a vacuum! The dirt dumps out easily; you don't have to get your hands dirty cleaning the bin.
Baker, Silver Spring, MD
Dyson V7 Car+Boat Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):