Ring Pro Wedge Kit
Three stackable wedges to adjust vertical viewing angle
Our take on the Ring Pro Wedge Kit by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Optimal mounting height for Ring Video Doorbell Pro is four feet. But our front doors don't always conform to the norm, do they? Fortunately, Ring offers this accessory wedge kit. You can use one (5°), two (10°), or all three (15°) of the kit's wedges depending on how steep you need the angle to be. They are paintable to match your home's exterior.
Here are some situations where you might want to angle your Ring Video Doorbell Pro down to improve performance:
- your door is up a flight of stairs
- you are mounting on siding
- your current doorbell is mounted higher than 4 feet
If you want to increase your side angle, you'll need the corner kit instead.
- stackable wedges angle Ring Video Doorbell Pro down 5°, 10°, or 15°
- paintable to match your home
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 3 Plastic wedges (for vertical angling)
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 5/16")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 1-1/8")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 1-1/4")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 2")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Install Guide
Overview: The Ring Video Doorbell Pro Wedge Kit lets you angle the camera toward your walkway for best video performance and motion detection. The kit includes three stackable wedges to increase the up/down angle of the doorbell in 5° increments. This gives you a vertical angle adjustment of 5°, 10°, or 15° depending upon how many you stack together. The wedges are made of high-impact plastic, and are paintable to match your home. Mounting hardware is included.
Compatibility: The Video Doorbell Pro Wedge Kit is compatible only with the Ring Video Doorbell Pro.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.