Cable protector for DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
- cable protector for DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
- keeps HDMI and USB cables securely attached to camera
- prevents stress on cable ports
- mounts directly to camera or to optional cage
- withstands loads of up to 1 lb. 3.5 oz.
- 1-3/16"W x 15/16"H x 2-1/4"D
- weight: 1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Cable Protector for select Sony cameras
- Operating Instructions
- Safety Notice
Overview: The CPT-R1 is a Cable Protector, designed exclusively for the DSC-RX0 Ultra Compact Digital Camera. This cable protector screws to the bottom of the RX0 camera's tripod thread. Up to 2 cables, up to 5mm in diameter, can be held in place to prevent accidental disconnection. When using the CPT-R1 cable protector with the DSC-RX0, the memory card protector, furnished with the camera, should be used to prevent the memory card from accidentally falling out.
Dimensions: The CPT-R1 has the following dimensions: Width 1.171", Height 1.08", Depth 2.217".
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.