Crutchfield Audio/Video CableLabels™
Our take on the Crutchfield Audio/Video CableLabels™
Our CableLabels help you make the right connections
If you've ever spent an hour lying on the floor peering behind your audio/video gear with a flashlight, you'll understand immediately how our CableLabels can help.
These self-adhesive, color-coded labels keep your audio, video, and speaker cables clearly identified, eliminating the hassle of adding a component or reconnecting your system after a move. We've also included labels for your power cords so you no longer have to guess which cord to pull out of your power protector when you need to free up plug-in space. You get four pages of helpful labels, all in all.
Great Power, a serious upgrade with the right bells and whistles to suit my needs !
Jerry, Mcdonough, GA
What's in the Box:
- 4 Sheets of self-adhesive labels for audio/video cables (each sheet is 8-1/2" x 11" and contains 48 labels)
- Cover Sheet
Crutchfield Audio/Video CableLabels™ Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Crutchfield Audio/Video CableLabels contains 4 pages of color-coded, self-adhesive labels. These labels are designed to be wrapped around the numerous cables found in a typical home audio/video system to help you identify the cable and assist you in connecting your equipment. The labels are especially handy if you are disconnecting, then reconnecting your system after a move. Labels are also included for the AC power cords for your components to eliminate the guesswork involved in unplugging a device from a surge suppressor or AC line conditioner.
Label Categories: Labels are included for the following components:
- Audio/Video Connections:
- Digital Video & Audio
- Blu-ray, DVD, Satellite/Cable, Receiver-to-TV, Game System
- Blu-ray, DVD, DVR, Satellite/Cable, Game System
- Digital Audio
- Blu-ray, DVD/CD, DVR, Satellite/Cable, TV, Game System
- Blu-ray, DVD-CD, DVR, Satellite/Cable, TV, Turntable, Powered Subwoofer, Multi-channel Direct, Game System
- DVR, Satellite/Cable, TV
- Digital Video & Audio
- Speaker Connections:
- Front Speakers (Left/Right), Center Speaker, Surround Speakers (Left/Right), Surround Back Speakers, (Left/Right/Center), B Speakers
- Blu-ray, DVR, TV, Game System
- AC Power:
- Turntable, Powered Subwoofer, Blu-ray, DVD/CD, DVR, Satellite Receiver, Cable Box, Receiver, TV, Router, Media Streamer, Game System
- Blanks: 14 blank labels for less common connections
- Tech Support Phone Number / Order Number
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
3 questions already asked
I did receive them for free along with my Receiver, however, that was a few years back. Possibly, it was a promotion? They may also offer them for a charge if purchased separately. [ David Jan 15, 2018 ]
Not sure. It is best to ask Crutchfield. [ Al Jan 14, 2018 ]
I forwarded your question to an Advisor and they responded with the following: You will need a tuner, and can covert the signal to HDMI via a tuner, but no RG6 to HDMI cables exist. If you would like to discuss further you can contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy Sep 21, 2015 ] Staff
I forwarded your question to an Advisor and they responded with the following: The sheet of labels can be written on. Many customers have had good luck with a felt tip pin If you would like to discuss further you can contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy Aug 18, 2015 ] Staff