T-Spec V10-DAK4 Installation Kit
4-gauge dual amplifier wiring kit includes two 2-channel patch cables
Item # 120V10DAK4 | MFR # V10-DAK4
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the T-Spec V10-DAK4 Installation Kit by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire. You will need to purchase that separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
Power up to specification
The 4DAK dual amplifier wiring kit from T-Spec helps deliver the power you need to drive your music to the highest level. This comprehensive kit includes 4-gauge power and ground wires, 8-gauge power and ground wires, an 18-gauge turn-on lead, two 17-foot stereo patch cables, two distribution blocks, a fuse holder, and an assortment of hardware useful for your installation.
T-Spec makes wiring products that meet all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) standards for size, strand-count, resistance, and insulation quality. With T-Spec wiring, your amps and speakers will get the energy they need to give you peak performance.
Oxygen-free virgin copper
Recycled copper often contains impurities that can impair conductivity, so T-Spec uses only oxygen-free non-recycled virgin copper in all their wire to maximize signal and power flow. The high strand count and special PVC blended jacket give T-Spec wire an extraordinary flexibility, making installation easier. The power and ground wires in this kit each come with a sturdy ring terminal machine-crimped to one end, ensuring a secure contact with your car's battery and chassis ground. T-Spec even pre-installed the fuse holder (with an 125-amp fuse included) inline on the power wire, for your safety and peace of mind.
Dual amp power distribution
Power flows from your battery, first through the fuse, then through the main 4-gauge power cable, until it gets to a distribution block. From there, it flows to your two amps via short 8-gauge power wires. A ground lug accepts the two 8-gauge ground wires from your amps and allows you to attach it directly to your car's chassis or frame, forming a single grounding point. Or, if your grounding point needs to be farther away from your amps, you can use the lug as a ground distribution block, connecting the two 8-gauge grounds to the 4-gauge ground wire with the ring terminal to attach to your car.
- dual amplifier wiring kit
- all wires made of oxygen-free non-recycled copper
- wires meet all ANSI and CEA standards
- 17 feet of 4-gauge matte pearl power cable with ring terminal
- 3 feet of 4-gauge matte gray ground wire with ring terminal
- 6 feet of 8-gauge matte pearl power cable
- 6 feet of 8-gauge matte gray ground wire
- two 17-foot 2-channel RCA patch cables (double twisted pair for superior noise reduction)
- 17 feet of 18-gauge blue turn-on lead wire
- black nickel-plated brass mini-ANL fuse holder with 125-amp fuse installed on power wire
- black nickel-plated brass distribution block 4-ga. in, two 8- to 4-ga. out
- black nickel-plated brass gound lug/distribution block 8- to 4-ga. in
- comes with an assortment of hardware including wire ties, a firewall bushing, and various crimp-on wire terminals
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 15.5' Length of pearl white 4 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire
- 1.5' Length of pearl white 4 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire
- 3' Length of grey 4 AWG OFC multi-strand ground wire
- 2 Ring terminals (mounted to one end of the 1.5' and 3' 4 AWG wires)
- 6' Length of pearl white 8 AWG OFC multi-strand power wire
- 6' Length of grey 8 AWG OFC multi-strand ground wire
- In-line v12 Mini ANL fuse holder
- 125 amp Mini ANL fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- Power distribution block
- Two input ground lug
- 17' Length of blue 18 AWG remote turn-on wire
- 2 Pair of 17' Stereo RCA cables
- Two 4 AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- Four 8 AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- One white 4 AWG spade terminal boot
- One silver 4 AWG spade terminal boot
- Two white 8 AWG spade terminal boots
- Two silver 8 AWG spade terminal boots
- 2 Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminals
- 1 Red 18 AWG butt connector
- Firewall bushing for 4 AWG wire
- Eight 3.5" Wire ties
Excellent quality for the cost!
Matt, Brighton, CO
T-Spec V10-DAK4 Installation Kit Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: This T-Spec v10-series amplifier wiring kit contains enough power and ground wire, RCA cable, turn-on wire, and connection accessories to install two stereo amplifiers in most vehicles. The OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire included in this kit meets CEA-2016 and ANSI specification for wire gauge, and is BC-5W marine compliant. The high strand count gives you maximum flexibility and maximum conductivity. The v10-DAK4 kit is rated to 2,100 watts maximum power at 14.4 volts.
Contents: This v10-series amplifier kit contains the following:
- Power Wire: 17' v10 4 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket; the wire already has the v12 compact brass Mini ANL fuse holder installed in-line, with a 125 amp Mini ANL fuse; the battery end of the wire is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a white boot (16mm outer diameter and 8.5mm inner diameter)
- Fuse Holder Dimensions:
- Width: 2-5/8"
- Height: 1-3/8"
- Depth: 1-7/16"
- Power Wire: 6' v10 8 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte pearl white PVC blended jacket; cut to power two amps from the distribution block if needed
- Ground Wire: 3' v10 4 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte gray PVC blended jacket; one end is terminated with a nickel-plated crimp-on ring terminal with a silver boot (16mm outer diameter and 8.5mm inner diameter)
- Ground Wire: 3' v10 8 AWG OFC multi-strand wire in a matte gray PVC blended jacket;
- cut to ground both amps if needed
- RCA Cable: two pair of 17' v10 noise-rejecting four-twist stereo RCA cables with precision machined ends and quad-split tip
- Power distribution block: solid brass; three ports shorted together; each accepts up to 4-gauge wire; 1-5/8" x 1-1/16" x 1-1/2"
- Ground lug: solid brass; two ports shorted together; each accepts up to 4-gauge wire; 1-5/8" x 9/16" x 9/16"
- Turn-On Wire: 17' 18 AWG OFC remote turn-on wire in a blue jacket; neither end is terminated
- Installation Accessories:
- Two 4 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with white (power) and silver (ground) boots for amplifier connection
- Four 8 AWG crimp-on spade terminals with two white (power) and two silver (ground) boots for amplifier connection
- Red 18 AWG crimp-on spade terminal and red butt connector for remote turn-on wire connection
- Firewall bushing for 4 AWG wire
- Eight 3.5" Wire ties
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Best pricing [ FRANK Sep 24, 2016 ]