Polk Audio Atrium Sub100
Outdoor passive subwoofer (Gray)
Our take on the Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Powerful bass for your backyard sound system
You probably like to play party tunes when you fire up the grill for a BBQ, and you shouldn't have to sacrifice bass just because you're in the backyard. The Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 is a dual-voice-coil 10" subwoofer that's marine-rated for full-time outdoor use, and it rocks. It can handle up to 200 watts of power, it's paintable to match your patio decor, and you can even use it as a handy end-table to set your plate on. It does it all!
The Sub100 is a perfect anchor for an outdoor system. It works and plays well with Polk's lineup of weather-resistant Atrium outdoor speakers.
The Polk Audio Atrium Sub100 is a powerful subwoofer that looks good and doubles as outdoor furniture for your patio.
- 10" down-firing composite cone subwoofer
- marine-certified weatherproof for outdoor use
- power handling: 200 watts
- dual 2" voice coils produce bass from both stereo channels
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- frequency response: 50-110 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- eye-bolt security anchor and anti-theft screw-down points
- 4-conductor direct burial pigtail cable
- paintable to match your decor
- 16" diameter x 11"H
- weight: 16 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Power Range (watts)||10-200|
|Frequency Response||50-110 Hz|
|Mounting Bracket Included||---|
|Parts Warranty||5 years|
|Labor Warranty||5 years|