Ultimate Ears POWER UP
Charging dock for BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers
Our take on the Ultimate Ears POWER UP by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Forget having to snake charging cables from your Ultimate Ears BLAST or MEGABLAST portable speaker to your computer or wall outlet. The POWER UP makes recharging easy. Once you've plugged it into a wall outlet, you're done. Just place your speaker on the dock. You can still use your speaker — including Alexa — while it charges.
- for use with Ultimate Ears BLAST and MEGABLAST portable speakers only
- AC adapter and cable
- 5-1/8" diameter x 15/16"H
- weight: 5.8 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Charging dock
- Charging D-ring
- "Get Started" card
Compatibility: The Ultimate Ears (UE) Power Up is a charging dock for the UE MegaBlast and Blast wireless speakers. The Power Up comes with a special D-ring that replaces the standard D-ring that comes with the MegaBlast or Blast speaker. You will need to use the 4' microUSB-to-USB cable and AC/USB power adapter that came with the MegaBlast or Blast speaker to supply power the UE Power Up charging dock.
- Make sure you've replaced the standard D-ring with the D-ring that was included with the Power Up charging dock.
- Connect the Power Up with the microUSB-to-USB cable and USB/AC power adapter that is included with the MegaBlast or Blast speaker.
- Center the MegaBlast or Blast speaker on the Power Up to start charging.
- A white LED on the front of Power Up will pulse while the speaker is charging. Once fully charged, the LED will be solid white.
Note: It takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge the battery of the MegBlast or Blast wireless speaker.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
store Demo [ THOMAS R Mar 27, 2018 ]