Channel Master 3410
Single-output RF distribution amplifier
Our take on the Channel Master 3410 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Channel Master's 3410 is a compact, versatile RF signal amplifier designed for indoor use with coaxial cables. The 3410 can improve reception whether the problem is weak signal strength at your antenna, or loss of signal quality due to a long cable run. Unlike the inexpensive boosters you find in hardware stores, the 3410 is a "bi-directional" design that provides a return signal path for use with a cable box or cable modem (return signal is not amplified). The included AC power supply connects to the 3410 via a short length of coax cable, which is also included.
- compatible with antenna and cable TV signals
- cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- bi-directional for digital services
- amplifier gain: 15 dB
- operating frequency range: 54-1002 MHz
- return path frequency range: 5-42 MHz (for cable modem applications)
- 75-ohm impedance
- noise: 2.7 dB
- three F-type coaxial connectors (1 input, 1 output, 1 power)
- included AC power supply provides power to amplifier via coaxial cable connection (cable included)
- 6000-volt surge protection
- weather-sealed housing resists corrosion
- 3-7/16"W x 1-1/8"H x 3-5/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- RG-6 cable is recommended
What's in the Box:
- RF amplifier (+15dB/1 input-1 output)
- AC/DC adapter (DC Output: 15V/250mA)
- 6' Coaxial cable
- Installation Instructions
I had a call and talk to their technician because I was in sure how to install it the gentleman knew right away what I needed to do hooked it up and no I'm not losing signal anymore it's A amazing product the folks there really know what they're doing thank you for all your help
Michael, Racine Wi
Channel Master 3410 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Channel Master by PCT Model 3410 RF amplifier has a single input and a single output. Unlike most conventional amplifiers, it has a passive return path which allows it to be used with a cable modem. The +15dB gain gives you a strong and balanced signal. The unit is powered using the included AC/DC adapter. The unit features weather-sealed housings for superior corrosion performance.
Bandwidth: The 3410 has an operating frequency of 54 to 1002 MHz with a return path bandwidth of 5 to 42 MHz. The amplifier supports both analog and digital broadcast signals, as well as HDTV and CATV distribution.
Inputs and Outputs:
- DC 15V/250mA Input: threaded coax input for use with supplied AC/DC power supply
- Cable Input: threaded coax input, used to connect your cable or antenna lead
- Output: threaded coax output with a +15dB gain
Dimensions: Width=3.405", Height=3.304", Depth=1.067"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I have multiple televisions. [ William Jan 31, 2018 ]
Good price for a needed product. [ Steven Oct 15, 2017 ]
My TV signal is a bit week. See if this work betters [ Terence Jun 13, 2017 ]
Weak signal occasionally in the north woods of Minnesota. This is step 1. If the problem still shows up from time to time, I'll look at one of your digital signal antennas. [ Thomas Feb 26, 2017 ]
Great brand name and the powered TV antenna I am currently using needs a little help pulling in tough stations. [ Vinnie May 02, 2016 ]
Tv antenna's are a dieing breed...but I hit on this idea that if I could find an antenna signal booster I would buy it....problem was...TV antenna's are VERY scarce anymore,and the technology almost nonexistant! So I googled it and bingo-bango...Crutchfiend came up,and it looked like you had exactly what I needed! so...the order! [ Barry Jan 04, 2016 ]
parents tv [ Michael Dec 17, 2015 ]