32" Smart 1080p LED HDTV (2017 model)
Our take on the Samsung UN32M5300 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Small and smart
Samsung's UN32M5300 delivers all the performance and features you could ask for in a small-screen TV. Its compact 32" design fits comfortably in bedrooms, offices, kitchens, and dens. And the 1080p screen is pinpoint-sharp so you won't miss any details.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connects this TV to your home's wireless network, giving you an easy, hassle-free way to watch your favorite streamed shows, movies, games and more. You'll find loads of movies and TV shows from reliable sources like Netflix® and Amazon, and YouTube.
Mirroring puts a second screen in your hand
Samsung's screen mirroring feature turns your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer into a second TV screen. Whatever is playing on your TV — Netflix, or live TV — is streamed via Wi-Fi to your device as well. You can watch movies, shows and sports all around the house, and you won't miss a moment.
- 31.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- Motion Rate 60 (60Hz refresh rate)
- edge-lit LED backlight with Micro Dimming Pro provides good picture contrast
Video Source Compatibility:
- watch streamed video sources like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, and YouTube
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
Smart TV Features:
- 802.11n Wi-Fi® provides reliable wireless streaming
- Quad-Core processor lets you switch between apps and stream content much faster
- AllShare™ video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- mobile-to-TV and TV-to-mobile wireless mirroring
- free downloadable apps for iOS® and Android let you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
- 2 HDMI 1.4
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- no analog audio output
- Ethernet port for a fast, reliable wired network connection
- USB input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- built-in down-firing speakers (10 watts x 2)
- illuminated remote control
- detachable pedestal feet ("footprint" is 28-1/4"W x 5-3/4"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 29-3/16"W x 17-1/8"H x 2-15/16"D (18-1/4"H x 5-3/4"D on stand)
- weight: 8.6 lbs. with stand; 8.4 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 32" LED-LCD TV
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 57" DC cord)
- 5' AC power cord
- 2 Pedestal feet
- Remote control (BN59-01267A)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Four M4 x 12mm screws
- User Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Important Safety Precautions
Samsung UN32M5300 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
HyperReal Picture Engine w/ 1080p Resolution: The Samsung Full HD TV utilizes Samsung's HyperReal Picture Engine to display all all inputs at a resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080).
PurColor + Wide Color Enhancer: PurColor + Wide Color Enhancer allows the TV to express most shades of color as nature intended for optimal picture performance. Most TV's focus on the adjustment points of primary colors Red, Green and Blue. PurColor focuses on primary and secondary colors Magenta, Cyan and Yellow. You'll witness a wider spectrum of colors on the TV screen, just like the director intended. You'll enjoy enriched colors while watching your favorite movies, and shows, even if it's older, non-HD content.
Micro Diming Pro: Micro Dimming Pro Technology enhances the picture quality of Samsung TV by analyzing each frame of video to optimize the LED backlight and video signal in real-time.
Ultra Clean View: Clean view helps in preventing the unwanted noise to affect picture quality. It filters and purifies the signal coming into the Samsung TV. It has auto noise-removal technology that removes digital and analog noise from theTV screen
Motion Rate 60 w/ Auto Motion Plus: The Samsung Full HD TV features a native refresh rate of 60Hz.
Video Inputs: The Samsung Full HD TV offers high-definition and standard definition video inputs.
- HDMI 1.4: The Samsung Full HD TV features two HDMI 1.4 inputs to connect your Blu-ray player, cable box, satellite receiver, or Gaming system. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
- Analog: The Samsung Full HD TV features a single component video input which will accept 1080p (24/60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals. The component video input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Picture Controls: You can make the following adjustments for an optimum picture. The TV's picture adjustments can be made for a particular AV input or for all inputs.
- Picture Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes - 16:9 (16:9 widescreen format), 4:3 (4:3 standard format), or Custom (magnifies or shrink 16:9 pictures vertically and/or horizontally).
- Picture Modes: Picture Modes apply preset adjustments to the picture. Select from Dynamic (increases the brightness of the screen), Standard (suitable for a normal environment), Natural (useful for reducing eye strain), or Movie (darkens the screen and reduces glare).
- Manual Picture Settings: The TV has several options for manually adjusting the picture quality. Manually adjust Backlight (adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight), Contrast (increases or decreases the contrast between dark and light areas of the picture), Brightness (adjusts the brightness level of the picture) Sharpness (sharpens or dulls the edges of objects), Color (adjusts the color saturation of the picture), and Tint (adjusts the amount of green and red in a picture).
- Expert Settings: The TV also offers more advanced
picture adjustments for expert fine tuning. Fine tune the
- Contrast Enhancer: automatically balances the contrast to prevent excessive differences between bright and dark areas
- Color Tone: adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using Cool/Normal/Warm 1/Warm 2 presets
- Color Space: adjusts the range of colors available to create the image
- White Balance: adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors)
- RGB: displays the Red/Green/Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation
- Gamma: adjusts the primary color (red/green/blue intensity)
- Digital Clean View: reduces any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen
- Film & Games Modes: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals and adjust the picture from optimum quality. The television can also be set to Game mode, which is designed specifically for fast-action gaming, and not normal TV viewing.
Built-in HDTV Tuner: The Samsung TV features a built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Clear QAM tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals (up to 1080i); subscription still required to receive cable channels. A single RF-type coaxial input is use to connect an external indoor/outdoor antenna (sold separately).
ARC (Audio Return Channel): The Audio Return Channel within the television's HDMI 2 input enables the TV, via a single HDMI cable, to send audio data "upstream" to an A/V receiver; increasing user flexibility and eliminating the need for any separate S/PDIF audio connection. This feature allows audio to be sent from the television to your A/V receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio/video to the television. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to the TV. ARC allows audio from the TV tuner, Network connection, inserted USB device, HDMI inputs, or any analog connected device to be heard through your ARC compatible AV receiver via the television's HDMI ARC input.
- The audio from the TV's tuner, HDMI inputs, USB ports, and Samsung TV apps can pass as Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, DTS, or 2ch PCM.
- Analog connected & DLNA compliant devices will be output audio at 2ch PCM only.
Note: Both the television and the receiver must support ARC for this function to work properly. When connecting an A/V receiver that is compatible with Audio Return Channel (ARC), connect it to the TV's HDMI 2 input. If connecting a system that is incompatible Audio Return Channel (ARC), an additional audio connection via Digital Audio Out (Optical) is necessary.
Optical Digital Output: The TV's optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital or DTS (when available), as well as DTS Neo 2.5 or 2ch PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital or DTS when receiving Dolby Digital/DTS surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the tuner, network apps, HDMI inputs, or USB ports. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo from analog connected sources.
Note: This TV does not contain any analog audio outputs.
DTS Premium Sound: The Samsung Full HD TV employs DTS Premium Sound processing which will decode DTS-encoded content, such as TV programming, Blu-ray movies, and streaming media, as well as processes stereo content to deliver an optimized virtual surround sound experience with enhanced bass response, clear dialog, and consistent volume levels through the TV speakers.
Equalizer: You can manually adjusts the TV's built-in 7-band EQ (100, 200, 500, 1k, 2k, 5k, & 10k Hz) for a more customized sound; or simply choose from the following EQ Preset Modes - Standard, Optimized, or Amplify.
Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
Wireless Speaker Connectivity: The Samsung TV provides wireless connectivity to compatible Samsung SoundConnect soundbar speaker systems and Samsung Multiroom Link speaker systems.
- SoundConnect: The TV is compatible with the SoundConnect feature found on some Samsung active soundbar speaker systems (sold separately). SoundConnect makes a wireless connection between the TV and the speaker system via Bluetooth. Once the two are paired, you can control the volume and mute the sound by using the remote control from the TV or the speaker system. If you change the soundbar speaker system from TV mode to another mode or turn it off, the TV audio will resume playing from the TV's speakers.
- Multiroom Link: This TV is compatible with Samsung's wireless Multiroom Link speakers (sold separately), so you can wirelessly connect the TV to multiple Samsung Multiroom Link speakers throughout your home for a whole house audio experience. You can also configure compatible Multiroom Link speakers as wireless stereo speakers or rear speakers for the TV.
Samsung's Quad-Core Processor: Samsung's Quad-Core processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time, such as using an app while downloading another one. It also enables extremely faster web browsing and application access. Quad-Core eliminates lag to give you a fluid browsing experience. It enables you to switch between apps, stream content, and multi-task much faster. This extra power also provides faster page refreshing.
Network Connection: You can set up the Samsung Full HD TV so that it can access your home network and online Samsung TV Apps through your local area network (LAN) using a wired (RJ-45 Ethernet) or wireless connection (built-in WiFi).
- Wired (Ethernet): The TV's contains an RJ-45 Ethernet jack on its back-panel for a wired network connection. You can setup a wired network connection automatically or manually.
- Wireless (WiFi): The TV is also IEEE 802.11n WiFi certified for a wireless network connection. You can setup the wireless network connection using these four methods; Automatic, Manual, WPS (PBC), or WPS (PIN). The TV's built-in WiFi supports WEP (open/shared), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), or WPA2-PSK network security.
Note: A dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router or better is recommended for Full HD streaming. Samsung recommends a home network connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps for standard definition and 10 Mbps for high definition
Samsung TV Apps: Once you have connected the Samsung TV to your home network, you gain access to Samsung's TV Apps. Samsung's TV Apps let you download online applications and services (fees may apply) to the Samsung Full HD TV. Samsung TV Apps has a growing collection of online applications that connect you to some of your favorite online content. You can enjoy a variety of content from various downloaded applications - such as movies, TV shows, music, news, sports, and weather.
- Movies & TV Shows Apps: Watch high definition movies and TV shows on Amazon Video, Netflix, Google Play Movies & TV, FandangoNow, HuluPlus, Vudu, & ShowTime Now.
- Music & Radio: Listen to online music and internet radio from Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Deezer, & Napster.
- Sports: Enjoy sporting events, news, & highlights from MLB.TV and UFC.TV.
- News & Weather: Get updated with news from CNN Go.
Note: A wired Ethernet connection is recommended over a wireless WiFi connection for better performance. If you desire a WiFi connection, then use a dual-band Gigabit wireless-N router (or better) for Full HD streaming. Make sure the Samsung television has the latest software/firmware updates installed.
Web Browser: You can surf the Internet on the TV as you would on a PC. You may enter a URL addresses or enter a keyword search. The player will archive your web browser history. You can scroll web pages with the directional pad on the included remote. For a more convenient web browsing experience, connect a USB- or Bluetooth-enabled keyboard and mouse (sold separately) to the TV.
Note: The TV's web browser experience may not be the same as it is on your computer. The web browser is not compatible with Flash video, ActiveX, Java applications, and E-commerce for purchasing products online.
Wireless Mobile Device Connectivity: The Samsung Full HD TV allows wireless integration with your wireless network devices via WiFi Direct, Screen Mirroring and DLNA.
- WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the Samsung Full HD TV without connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
- Screen Share: The TV's Screen Share function lets you wirelessly send the display from your compatible Samsung mobile device with AllShare Cast or Apple iOS/Android device with the Smart View App installed to the TV. This allows you to view pictures and videos that are playing on your compatible mobile device on the TV screen. No wireless router or access point required.
- DLNA Certified: The Samsung Full HD TV is DLNA certified, allowing you to watch videos (Divx/AVI/H.264/MPEG/MKV/MOV/WMV), photos (JPEG/PNG/BMP/MPO), and listen to music (MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/ALAC/AIFF/OGG) saved on your Windows 7/8/10 PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi (wireless).
USB Port: The television is equipped with a single USB (type-A) port. The USB port can accept a USB mass-storage-class device (5V/1A). The USB port lets you view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a compatible USB msc device; like USB thumbdrive or flashdrive. Files must be formatted in FAT, exFAT, or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files per folder.
- Video Playback: The TV supports the following video file types; AVI, Divx, H.264, MPEG, MKV, MOV, and WMV. Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a compatible USB device.
- Still Image Playback: The TV supports the following still image file types; JPEG, PNG, BMP, or MPO. Still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio Playback: The TV supports music files supports the following music file types; MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and OGG. Music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album, or Genre. Music files can be repeated or shuffled in a selected folder.
Firmware/Software Updates: The television's Software Upgrade menu allows you to upgrade the TV's software & firmware for performance improvements & additional services. You can upgrade in four ways; USB, Internet, Alternative Software, or Standby Mode. Visit the Samsung Download Center for the latest Firmware/Software updates.
Smart Hub: This TV features Smart Hub, an interactive multi-purpose menu system. With Smart Hub, you can watch TV, surf the web, download applications, and stay in touch with family and friends through social networking services. In addition, you can enjoy photo, video & music files stored on external storage devices and your network computer. The Smart Hub offers unique ways to search and access your favorite and new content from the TV's tuner and network apps.
- Recommendations: Receive personalized TV and movie recommendations based on your own preferences and what's popular and trending. You can display program recommendation for different times of the day.
- Favorite Channels: You can designate frequently watched channels as "Favorites". You can create up to 5 favorite channel list for each member of your family. You can also rename and edit favorite channel lists.
- Schedule Manager: Using this function, you can set the TV to display a desired channel automatically on a day and at a time of your choice. The Schedule Manager can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun.
Security Settings: The Samsung Full HD TV offers two security features for TV programming and the Internet.
- Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
- Smart Security: When any device is connected to the Internet, it is vulnerable to hacks and malicious code. Samsung Smart Security protects the TV and storage media connected to the TV from such threats, when the television is connected to the Internet.
Hearing & Visually Impaired: The Samsung TV offers Close Captions and an Audio Guide for the hearing and visually impaired. The TV provides Analog Closed Captions and Digital Closed Captions. The Digital CC offers customizable text, font, and size. The Caption feature does not work for Component and HDMI input sources. Activate the Audio Guide for the visually impaired; this is only available with broadcasts that provide this service.
ECO Settings: The Samsung Full HD TV provides ECO settings to reduce the television's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Ambient Light Detection: Samsung's unique Ambient Light Detection measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun-filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you energy.
- Power Saving Mode: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- Motion Lighting: This feature adjusts the TV's brightness in response to on-screen movements to reduce power consumption.
- Auto Power Off: Automatically turns off the TV to reduce unnecessary power consumption if there is no operation for the length of time you specify (up to 4 hours)
Timers: You can set Off Timer to shut off the TV automatically at a specific time; the Off Timer is only available if the Clock has been set. The Sleep Timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minute. If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (defined by the user), the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
Remote Support + Self Diagnosis: The Samsung Remote Support service offers you one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can remotely diagnose your TV, adjust the TV settings, perform a factory reset, and install recommended firmware updates. Your TV must be connected to your home's wired or wireless network. The Samsung Full HD TV also provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture, sound, and signal problems.
Note: The television only comes with a brief User Manual. A complete instruction manual is built-in into the TV and can be viewed on-screen. Open the e-Manual to learn how to use the TV's many features.
Illuminated IR Remote: The supplied IR remote control is designed to operate this Samsung Full HD TV, plus HDMI-connected Samsung Anynet+ and other HDMI-CEC components. With a press of a button, you can illuminate the backlit buttons on the remote.
Anynet+ (HDMI CEC): Anynet+ and HDMI-CEC functionality makes it possible to control HDMI-connected Samsung and other HDMI-CEC compliant external devices connected to the TV with ease. With Anynet+, you can use the TV remote control to operate all your compatible Samsung Anynet+ and HDMI-CEC devices that are connected to the TV via HDMI. Anynet+ can control up to 12 compatible external devices (up to 3 of the same type).
Smart View Mobile App: Samsung's Smart View app for Apple iOS (8.0+) and Android OS (4.1+) turns your smartphone into a remote control for the TV. You can also share content between your smartphone and the TV. Your Apple iOS or Android device must be connected to same wireless network as the Samsung Full HD TV. There is also a Windows PC Smart View app available for content sharing.
- Remote Control & Smart Hub: Your Apple iOS or Android device can work as a remote for the Samsung Full HD TV. The TV's Smart Hub interface is even integrated into the Smart View app, providing a comprehensive overview of all available content on the app's home screen. You'll be able to select and start your favorite live programs or video-on-demand services on the TV through the Smart View app on your smartphone or tablet.
- TV View: Enjoy TV programs and other multimedia right from your Apple iOS or Android device that's connected to the same network as the Full HD TV. You can watch the same program as on the TV or different content from another input source.
- Content Sharing: Share videos, pictures and even music from your Apple iOS or Android device on the TV. You can even create personalized playlists to access all of your favorite videos, photos, and music in one place. You'll even be able to add content files or even a whole folder from your Windows PC into the Smart View app and play them back on the TV.
Keyboard & Mouse Compatible: The Samsung Full HD TV will support a USB-enablead keyboard and mouse (both sold separately), which makes web browsing a lot easier.
Pedestal Feet: The TV comes with two pedestal feet, which need to be installed. The television weighs 8.6 lbs with the stand. This stand does not swivel.
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is 100mm (h) x 100mm (v). The threaded inserts require M4 (4mm) machine screws (not supplied). The television weighs 8.6 lbs without the stand.Ventilation Clearance: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
External Power Supply: The Samsung Full HD TV comes with an external power supply with an attached 57" DC cord and a 5' detachable AC power cord. The DC cable of the AC power adapter sits out 0.1875" from the back of the TV. The AC power cord is fitted with a right-angle AC plug that sits 0.9375" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I knew what I wanted, spent considerable time comparing models as to their ratings at consumer reports online. I then did some quick price shopping and here I am. [ Elizabeth Jun 04, 2018 ]
will fit under my kitchen upper cabinets! [ Sarah Jun 03, 2018 ]
Recommended [ Micheal Jun 01, 2018 ]
wifi enabled [ Anya May 31, 2018 ]
Best price I could find for this TV. [ Michael P. May 30, 2018 ]
smart tv, price, brand [ David May 22, 2018 ]
32 inch 1080 p [ JOHN D May 16, 2018 ]
right size to fit in TV hutch and smart tv [ S May 16, 2018 ]
Good product at reasonable price. [ E May 08, 2018 ]
We have 2 smaller Samsung TV's and they have served us well. [ Charles Apr 27, 2018 ]
Quality, price and Crutchfield's amazing support. [ Thomas Apr 21, 2018 ]
Good reviews and specifications met exactly what I was looking for. [ MARK Apr 15, 2018 ]
1) I've always been impressed with my items from Crutchfield; 2) you can't go wrong when you buy from them; 3) if anything goes hinky, you can call them for help or for a refund; 4) why would you shop anywhere else. I need a new TV for my living room and we're having a recycling day on Thursday, so I can get rid of my old TV and put my new TV in it's place. [ Annabelle Apr 09, 2018 ]
competitively priced and from reliable source [ Nathaniel Mar 30, 2018 ]
Love the quality of Samsung TVs. The size was perfect and so was the price! [ Renee Mar 29, 2018 ]
Previous Samsung customer [ Natalie Mar 27, 2018 ]
The size I need. [ Pedro C. Pagan Mar 25, 2018 ]
Needed small smart TV for kitchen [ Harold R Mar 10, 2018 ]
Samsung is a trusted product. [ R Mar 08, 2018 ]
COMPUTER MONITOR [ G David Feb 28, 2018 ]
I like Samsung TVs and wanted a good tv for guest bedroom. [ Jane Feb 26, 2018 ]
Friend has one and I liked its features. [ Julius Feb 05, 2018 ]
I have owned several Samsung televisions in the past and like their quality. This is a replacement for the kitchen and should do fine. [ J Jan 28, 2018 ]
Size and quality [ Ronald Jan 27, 2018 ]
I bought one of these a few months ago, and I like it so much that I decided to buy another. Amazing TV for the price. [ Richard J. Jan 24, 2018 ]
I wanted to upgrade to a larger set, and this one fits in my small living room, and has the newer features I wanted. [ JAMES Jan 20, 2018 ]
Positive reviews and it was the right size. [ Louis Jan 16, 2018 ]
I have always trusted 2 brands in TV's Samsung and Vizio. I need to replace a 32" Vizio and this TV is a great upgrade for the price. Crutchfield is a great company so put them together and voila. Sold. [ Steven Jan 06, 2018 ]
Trust this Brand name. [ Jeffery Keith Jan 06, 2018 ]
Samsung has always been my preference for televisions, and Cruthfield has been my preference for purchasing online for a number of years. I feel as if I can trust this company [ DAG Dec 30, 2017 ]
one for the out side room and ty ray [ Sherman Dec 28, 2017 ]
Old 19" CRT has picture starting to blur so I'm replacing it with this 32" Samsung Flat Screen. I need a built in tuner as rain or snow stops satellite reception and the local channels have many sub channels that our satellite provider does not carry. 32" is the perfect size for the bedroom - not too small and not too big. Good price on sale. Crutchfield has always delivered great products and service - I've been a customer for a long time. [ Kenneth Dec 28, 2017 ]
Competitive Pricing [ ROBERT Dec 09, 2017 ]
Good reviews and I have a larger Samsung that i like [ Daniel Dec 05, 2017 ]
I would have preferred Sony, but Sony doesn't make a set in this size with full features. [ Clyde Dec 04, 2017 ]
size for an older entertainment center and an extra tv [ Lonty Nov 27, 2017 ]
Perfect size for the space and I always get Samsung Tv's so they all operate the same for the smart tv features. [ Jean Nov 27, 2017 ]
Company reliability, excellent price, excellent Crutchfield reliability. [ francisco Nov 27, 2017 ]
Parents need something bigger than the computer sized tv they have been suffering with for years, but refused upgrades until now. Samsung quality is important. [ THOMAS Nov 27, 2017 ]
I needed a smart TV that, when rotated 90 degrees, had a width less than 24 inches so that it could be hidden behind a cabinet. [ Robert Nov 27, 2017 ]
We have several other Samsung products, TV's ,etc. and appreciate the quality built-in. We also appreciate Crutchfield's service - the best! [ James Nov 26, 2017 ]
Replacement for earlier version of a 32" Samsung. Samsung has always exceeded my expectations in performance and I have been doing business with Crutchfield for over 20 years and is the go to merchant for audio and video equipment! Their customer service is the best in the industry! [ FRANCIS E Nov 24, 2017 ]
I love Samsung's products [ P Oct 29, 2017 ]
I like samsung TV the last one I bought from you guys was my first one. may buy another soon [ Cody Oct 27, 2017 ]
Low price 1080p Samsung quality [ Danielle Oct 14, 2017 ]
I own several under 40" sony TV's the selection for 32" in a good tv is limited. spoke to tech person then made a choice. thank you Sparky [ THOMAS Oct 10, 2017 ]
Cheap- 1080-p [ Robert Sep 28, 2017 ]
I have had good luck with the brand [ M Sep 03, 2017 ]
I picked this tv because it had the features that I wanted, it is a 2017 model and the purchase price was better than all other sellers. For electronics I typically use Crutchfield. Shipping is free and I receive the products within two days of ordering. With Amazon, free shipping is now taking anywhere from 5 to 7 days. [ Keith Aug 29, 2017 ]
Size [ John Aug 28, 2017 ]
6 questions already asked
HDMI cable not included. [ TIMOTHY Feb 14, 2018 ]
no [ CLIFFORD K Feb 13, 2018 ]
I dont think it came with one in the box. It does have 3 HDMI ports. [ John Feb 13, 2018 ]
mine did not [ Thomas Feb 13, 2018 ]
Carolyn, sorry to say but unit does not come with HDMI cable, you must supply your own, hope this helps. The TV does live up to all expectations very good picture and overall quality. Bobbie [ Bobbie Feb 13, 2018 ]
It connects to the internet such as Netflix, don't know about direct tv [ Oscar Jan 22, 2018 ]
Yes, it is! [ Donna Boyce Jan 22, 2018 ]
I cannot answer this question because the TV was purchased for someone else [ JEAN Jan 22, 2018 ]
I think so, but I am not using that feature. [ Michael Jan 22, 2018 ]
Mine does not. We don't use it every day, but occasionally it will be on for 3 hours or more. No issues. [ Peter Jan 03, 2018 ]
I purchased a Samsung UN32M5300 as a gift for my daughter. She had the same problem. I had heard that Samsung shipped their TVs in 'DEMO' mode by default. Apparently that mode 'shuts off' if 'untouched' after a fixed time. I checked her manual and found out how to turn DEMO mode off. Now all is well. (As for 'shutting on'?, I don't know what that could be?) [ James Del Dec 27, 2017 ]
We have not experienced any issues with the Un32M5300 shutting on and off. [ Keith Dec 26, 2017 ]
I have not experienced that issue with the UN32M5300, but it is used in an office setting and doesn't get much play. [ TIMOTHY Dec 26, 2017 ]
Ours sometimes fails to detect the incoming cable signal. Unplugged and replugging the connection to the cable box usually resets it. Hasn't happens lately. [ John Dec 26, 2017 ]
Try checking on youtube, you'll be amazed of how many people are have this ongoing problem! [ joe Dec 26, 2017 ]
I have not experienced this problem with this set or any other Samsung TV [ Tom Dec 26, 2017 ]
I wish it did, but it does not. [ Oscar Nov 14, 2017 ]
Don't honestly know, but I found their customer service helpful. I'm sure they could answer your question. [ Timothy Nov 13, 2017 ]
The ZVOX SoundBase V320 features an optical audio input and even came packaged originally with a 6.5' optical cable. The Samsung has the matching optical output you can use for connection to this input. I hope that helps. My Bio: https://www.crutchfield.com/bio/Ryan [ Ryan Nov 01, 2017 ] Staff
I got the dimensions from the detail on the Crutchfield page. [ John Sep 23, 2017 ]