V-Power Series 4-channel car amplifier
100 watts RMS x 4
Item # 500MRPF600 | MFR # MRP-F600
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Alpine MRP-F600 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The MRP-F600 4-channel amplifier sends 100 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, or switches to 2-channel mode to power a pair of subwoofers. You can also switch to 3-channel mode, then power a subwoofer with 300 watts RMS while the other two channels power a pair of full-range speakers.
High- and low-pass filters put you in command of the frequencies that reach your speakers, while the bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp in almost any vehicle. Let a V-Power amplifier transform the sound of your car's audio system.
Note: Sorry, Crutchfield cannot ship Alpine products to Guam or Puerto Rico.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 300 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- 2-, 3-, or 4-channel output
- variable high-pass/low-pass filters (50-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (12 dB at 50 Hz)
- subsonic filter (15 Hz, channels 3 & 4 only)
- MOSFET power supply
- CEA-2006 compliant
- STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference)
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- gold-plated screw terminals
- fuse rating: 25A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 15"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Three 25 amp fuses (installed)
- 8" Speaker-level input harness (8-pin Molex plug on one end and bare wires on the other)
- 2 Terminal covers
- 4 Self-tapping mounting screws (M4 x 20mm)
- 4 Machine screws for securing terminal covers (M3 x 12mm)
- Owner's Manual (English/French/Spanish)
- Customer Care Registration card
This amp is Amazing! It Made my infinity kappa perfect 6.1 series sound good!
19Rocker88, New London, Texas
Alpine MRP-F600 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
100 x 4 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||150 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||300 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-400 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-400 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB|
|Bass Boost||12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||50 Hz|
|Fuse Rating||25 x 3|
|Speaker Level Inputs||Harness|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
V-Power: Alpine's V-Power series amplifiers offer clean power output, clarity and detail at any volume level, and exceptional reliability. V-Power amplifiers feature rugged heat sinks that ensure optimum temperature and performance for non-stop output. The V-Power amplifiers are ideal for upgrading aftermarket or factory equipment and can be connected to just about any system. RCA and High-level inputs ensure easy installation, while flush mount controls make for an easy set-up. The V-Power amplifier also come with end caps that cover the inputs and connectors to create a clean, finished installation. In addition, variable crossover and Bass EQ functions provide flexible tuning possibilities for your car audio system.
Thermal Management: The amplifier utilizes rugged heat sinks and an extremely sophisticated thermal management processor to continuously monitor the amplifier's temperature, ensure nonstop output and stable, reliable performance.
Gain Controls: This amp has independent front and rear channel gain controls.
Crossovers: Both front and rear channels have independently selectable high-pass and low-pass variable 50-400 Hz crossovers with a slope of 12dB/octave. The crossovers can also be independently turned off for full-range operation.
Subsonic Filter: This amp utilizes a fixed-automatic 15Hz, 18 dB/oct subsonic filter to eliminate super low frequencies that can rob power from your amplifier and damage your speakers.
Bass EQ: The Bass EQ circuit provides a fixed boost of 12dB at 50 Hz for the rear channels only. The Bass EQ does not function when the amp's rear-channel crossover is set to "high-pass" operation.
Inputs: The amplifier offers both line-level and speaker-level inputs for 4 channels. The supplied speaker-level input harness allows you to connect this amplifier to a receiver without preamp outputs; aftermarket or factory.
Line Outputs: This amplifier has a pair of non-fading stereo RCA line outputs. You can use these outputs to daisy-chain another amplifier without having to run additional signal cables from the receiver.
Terminal Cover: The amp comes with two plastic covers that protect and insulates the RCA, power, and speaker connections. Four supplied machine screws attach the cover to the amplifier.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- GND: Gold-plated set screw terminal, accommodates bare wire up to 4 gauge
- Battery: Gold-plated set screw terminal, accommodates bare wire up to 4 gauge
- Remote: Gold-plated set screw terminal, accommodates bare wire up to 8 gauge
- Speaker Outputs: Gold-plated terminal strips for 4 speakers, 0.3125" wide
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Line Inputs: 2 pair of gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Line Outputs: 1 pair of gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Speaker Level Input: Molex plug input for supplied 8-pin harness
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.