Samsung BAR Plus Flash Drive
USB 3.1 Type A flash drive (32GB Titan Gray)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
- 32GB capacity
- color: titan gray
- USB Type-A connector
- up to 300MB/s file transfer speed for high-resolution photos, music, and videos
- large key ring hole
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 32 GB USB 3.1 flash drive (Titan Gray)
Samsung BAR Plus Flash Drive Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is a durable, ultra compact USB flash drive. Like its predecessor, the Flash Drive Bar, this rugged memory storage features 5-proof technology to safeguard your data from environmental hazards. Updated with the latest USB 3.1 standard, Bar Plus provides lightning fast data transfer with next generation products. It is also backwards compatible with older USB 2.0 devices. This flash drive has a capacity of 32 GB.
Design: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus has a slim, compact design that is easy to take with you wherever you go. The drive has a metal chassis with a streamlined ergonomic form factor. A triangular hole through the end allows you to attach a lanyard or key ring for easier transport. Dimensions (W x H x L): 0.629" x 0.495" x 1.616")
Compatibility: The USB 3.1 Flash Drive is compatible with computers running the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Mac: OS X v10.4 or later
- Linux: Linux v.2.4 or later
Transfer Speed: The Flash Drive Bar Plus has SuperSpeed USB 3.1 technology, and has a data transfer speed of up to 200 MB/s. This allows you to transfer large documents, videos, photos, and other data in seconds.
Storage Capacity: This USB 3.1 Flash Drive has a capacity of 32 GB. It can store the following:
- Photos: 7963 photos (4032 x 3024 JPEG)
- Video: 88 minutes (3840 x 2160, 4K UHD, 30 fps)
- Music: 2858 songs (MP3)
Durability: The Samsung USB 3.1 Flash Drive Bar Plus is built to protect your data from many environmental factors. Its 5-proof technology makes it reliable, protecting the memory components in the following ways:
- Water/Dust: Withstands submersion for up to 72 hours in sea water. Dust proof.
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C)
- Shock: Acceleration 1500g (gravity); Duration Time: 0.5ms, Direction: x, y, z, 3x
- Magnetic: Protects your data from accidental erasure from strong magnetic sources, up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
- X-ray: Resists corruption of data from X-rays, up to 50 Roentgen (equal to airport X-ray machines).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.