Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Oslo 323
A/V cabinet for TVs up to 50"
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Salamander Designs Chameleon Collection Oslo 323 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
The Oslo 323 can store up to 6 components (TV not included).
Contemporary Scandinavian styling
The Salamander Designs Oslo 323 A/V cabinet makes a cool, Euro-modern home for your A/V system. It features a rich Wenge wood finish with a thick black glass top. Hand-built in the USA, this cabinet has a rock-solid extruded aluminum frame that you can customize with Salamander Designs shelves, legs, and casters.
Room for 6 components
The 323's cabinet top can support a TV up to 50" and weighing up to 150 lbs. The two component compartments each have two adjustable shelves that can be set to any height. The smoked glass doors feature soft-close dampeners.
Made for A/V gear
The removable back panels have openings for cables, making it easy to connect your components together neatly. Ventilation louvers let air move freely throughout the cabinet, keeping your components cool even with the doors closed. The low-profile feet have hidden levelers, and the entire cabinet can be wall-mounted.
- for use with TVs up to 50"
- cabinet top:
- 44"W x 21-1/2"D
- supports up to 150 lbs.
- smoked black glass top
- 2 component compartments (each):
- door with soft-close dampeners
- interior dimensions: 19-3/4"W x 27-3/4"H x 19-1/2"D
- 2 adjustable shelves each with 75 lbs. weight capacity
- extruded aluminum frame with espresso finish panels
- ventilation louvers to keep components cool
- removable rear panels
- low-profile wooden feet with built-in levelers
- 44"W x 31-1/4"H x 21-1/2"D
- weight: 177 lbs.
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- assembly required
Features and Specs
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Adjustable Shelves||4|
|Number of Drawers||---|
|Built-in Cooling Fan||---|
|Stand Weight Limit||600 lbs|
|TV Shelf Weight Limit||150 lbs|
|TV Shelf Width||44|
|TV Shelf Depth||21-1/2|
|Parts Warranty||Limited lifetime|
|Labor Warranty||Limited lifetime|