Bose® Control Center CC-1
Zone volume control for select Bose® amplifiers and processors (Black)
Our take on the Bose® Control Center CC-1 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Bose® Professional in-wall volume control
This in-wall remote volume control is compatible with Bose FreeSpace® amplifiers, PowerShare amplifiers, and ControlSpace® processors.
Get a free system design
- remote volume control for Bose® FreeSpace®, PowerShare, and ControlSpace® products
- compatible with single-gang electrical boxes
- blank and pre-printed zone identification labels included
- dual RJ-45 connectors allow daisy-chaining of volume controls
- requires CAT 5 cable
- channel selection via bank of 8 dip switches
- 1-1/2"W x 4-1/8"H x 1-7/16"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Volume control
- Label sheet
- Owner's manual
Overview: The Bose ControlCenter CC-1 is an in-wall volume control designed to work with Bose FreeSpace and PowerShare amplifiers as well as their ControlSpace processors. It's a passive, linear potentiometer the ranges from 0 - 10 kΩ. The CC-1 mounts in a standard 1-gang electrical box and includes 2 RJ-45 sockets, one for running a Cat 5 cable from the amp or processor and the other a pass-thru for daisy-chaining multiple controls. The volume control has a bank of 8 DIP switches on the rear panel, that are set based on what model of amp or processor its being used with, and it includes a sheet of stick-on labels with various rooms and zones already named and two blank labels for personalizing.
Compatibility: The CC-1 works with the following Bose amps and processors:
- FreeSpace IZA 250-LZ amp
- FreeSpace IZA 190-HZ amp
- FreeSpace IZA 2120-LZ/HZ amp
- FreeSpace ZA 2120-LZ/HZ zone amp
- FreeSpace DXA 2120 amp
- PowerShare PS602 amp
- PowerShare PS604 amp
- ControlSpace ESP-00 II sound processor
- ControlSpace ESP-880, ESP-1240, ESP-4120, and ESP-1600 processors
Maximum Cable Lengths:
- FreeSpace and PowerShare amps - 2000 ft.
- ControlSpace processors - 500 ft (w/ shielded cable)
- ControlSpace processors - 100 ft (w/o shielded cable)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Looking for more? Check out the next model in this lineup.
Add source selection
The Bose® Control Center CC-2 offers these features:
A/B source selection switch