Powered sub with 7" woofer
Item # 020SRV303 | MFR # SRV303
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Clarion SRV303 by Crutchfield's Steven Johnson
Just want to add a little punch to your bass without a lot of booming and shaking? Clarion's SRV303 powered subwoofer combines a 7" speaker with a built-in 64-watt amplifier in a super-compact ported enclosure. It'll go places where a normal sub won't fit (under the front seat of your small car, for instance), and it'll add new impact and authority to your system.
The low-pass filter lets you adjust the bass to fit your vehicle, while the phase switch maximizes the sub's performance. You can hook up this versatile unit in any car, thanks to its preamp- and speaker-level inputs. And, if you like to adjust your bass on the fly, the control panel is detachable and comes with a 16-foot cable for remote use.
- die-cast aluminum ported enclosure
- 7" subwoofer
- detachable control panel with cable (contains gain, crossover, and phase controls)
- built-in amplifier (64 watts RMS/120 peak)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- low-pass filter (selectable at 50/75/100/120Hz)
- frequency response 30-200 Hz
- 13-5/8"W x 2-15/16"H x 9-1/8"D1 x 9-1/8"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Amplified subwoofer
- Power harness (5' Ground/16.5' Power and remote turn on)
- Speaker input harness (8' Stereo cable)
- 2 Self-adhesive cushions
- 16' Cable for removable control panel
- 4 Mounting screws
- 4 Wing nuts
- 1 Strip of adhesive backed Velcro tape
- 2 Adhesive backed cable guides
- 2 Mounting bases
- 2 Horizontal mounting brackets
- 2 Vertical mounting brackets
- Instruction Manual (English/French/German/Italian/Spanish)
Clarion SRV303 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||7|
|Woofer Material||Not Given|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||64 watts|
|Maximum Wattage||120 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Features Overview: This amplified subwoofer features a 64-watt RMS amp and a 7" woofer, housed in a compact die cast aluminum ported enclosure that will fit just about anywhere.
Removable Control Panel: The control panel can be detached from the body of the sub and the included 16' Extension cable used to mount the panel at the front of the vehicle. Included on the control panel are a phase switch (normal/reverse), an input gain control, and a low-pass crossover switch (50, 75, 100, and 120 Hz).
- Line In: gold-plated stereo RCA jacks
- Speaker In: 6-pin jack for use with supplied speaker input harness
- Power: 4-pin jack for use with supplied power harness, power lead has a 10A fuse in line
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.