160-watt portable powered PA with 6-channel mixer
Item # 855EON206P | MFR # EON206P
Out of Stock
$449.99 each Earn up to 450 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the JBL EON206P by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
EON to go
JBL's EON Series powered speakers have set the bar for performance over the last few years. Now, JBL introduces the EON 206P portable self-contained PA system, two familiar EON-style cabinets which latch onto a central module containing the mixer and power amp. The entire package weighs only 25 pounds, yet gives you a complete PA system with 160 watts of power. The power cords for the mixer unit and the speaker connecting cables even have their own storage space.
Mixing it up
The 6-channel mixer offers all the connections and features you need for a good show.
The system closes up into a convenient suitcase-sized package.
- Channels 1 and 2 offer inputs for line (1/4") and microphone (XLR) connections, along with tone controls and onboard reverb;
- Channels 3/4 offer 1/4" and RCA connectors and a volume control;
- Channels 5/6 offer a set of RCA inputs and accept a 3.5mm plug from your personal media devices
This combination of inputs makes it ideal for solo performers, speakers, and educators, as well as fitness instructors and others who play back music or other material as they speak. The mixer also features an RCA monitor output that lets you connect with recording gear, additional powered speakers, or another mixer.
Laying it down
JBL designed these EON speakers for portability and quality sound. The bass-reflex design gets the most out of the speaker's 6-1/2" woofer, while the 1" tweeter fills in all the details.The system delivers output up to 113 dB with a full, clear sound. When you're done, just pack it up and carry the entire system out with one hand. Your portable PA question just became simpler to answer...the EON206P's ready to go wherever you need to take your sound.
- 6-channel mixer module
- Class D amp: 160 watts RMS (2 x 80)
- 6 1/2" woofer and 1" neodymium black nylon dome tweeter
- 2 line/mic inputs with EQ, reverb, and separate volume controls
- two stereo channels for outboard inputs
- max SPL output: 113 dB
- frequency response: 77-20000 Hz
- package dimensions: 20-15/16" X 27-13/16" x 13-7/16
- weight: 25 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Powered mixer
- 2 Loudspeakers
- 10' AC power cord
- Two lengths of 14.5' speaker cable (terminated by 1/4" connectors)
- User's Guide
Good product that worked just as we needed for a small bingo hall. Plenty of wattage. easy hook up, very portable, and good sound. After a few weeks of use we now have connected the PA system into our stereo receiver which allows the sound to pass through our stereo speakers.
WAYNE, Lima, OH
JBL EON206P Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Mic inputs||XLR, 1/4"|
|Line inputs||1/4", RCA|
|Monitor outputs||Stereo RCA|
|Number of speakers||2|
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5"|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1"|
|System Frequency response||77-20000|
All-In-One Portable PA System: The JBL EON206P is a self-contained, portable PA system consisting of two powered loudspeakers and a detachable powered mixer with an enclosed storage compartment, one pair of unshielded speaker cables and a power cord. Featuring multiple input channels with individual tone controls, reverb and convenient sound output capabilities allow you to integrate the system into any number of audio environments. With its lightweight and ergonomic design, the EON206P is an easy to use, lightweight package with un-compromised sound quality.
6-Channel Mixer: The EON206P's powered mixer has six inputs; two mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs. Each mono mic/line input (1-2) consists of a combo connector that will accept either a XLR (mic) or 1/4" (line) input. The 3-4 stereo input consists of a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS jacks or unbalanced stereo RCA jacks. The 5-6 stereo input is a stereo minijack (3.5mm) input jack.
- 1-2 Mic/Line Inputs: Use these combo connectors to connect a microphone via XLR or a line-level device via 1/4".
- 3-4 Stereo Inputs: Use either the stereo 1/4" TRS or RCA jacks to connect a electronic keyboard, instrument pre-amp, or processor.
- 5-6 Stereo Input: Use this stereo minijack (3.5mm) input to connect a portable audio player, such as your Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad or Android smartphone/tablet.
Outputs: The powered mixer provides stereo speaker outputs and a stereo monitor output.
- Speaker Outputs: These stereo 1/4" speaker outputs are used to connect the included two-way speakers using the supplied speaker cable.
- Monitor Out: The stereo RCA "Monitor Output" allows you to route the stereo mixer signal to another destination like a recording device, personal monitor, subwoofer, or another PA system.
Mixer Controls: The JBL EON206P's powered mixer offers independent volume control for the mono and stereo channels, as well as an overall master volume. You also get tone control and reverb for 1-2 channels.
- Master Volume: The "Master Volume" control the overall output volume of the portable PA system. A Yellow LED indicates when the system has approached the maximum output.
- Channel Volume: Channels 1, 2, 3-4, 5-6 offer independent gain control to dial in your source's output level.
- Monitor Volume: You can also independently control the volume of the PA system's monitor output.
- Tone Control: Independently adjust Bass & Treble for Channel 1 and Channel 2.
- Reverb Control: Independently adjust the amount of reverb for Channel 1 and Channel 2.
160W Class D Amplifier: The powered mixer employs a 160W class D amplifier which supplies 80 watts of power to each speaker of the PA system.
Two-Way Bass-Reflex Speakers: In addition to the powered mixer, the JBL EON206P consists of dual two-way speakers. Each two-way speaker is comprised of a 6.5" woofer and a 1" tweeter coupled to a 100° H by 80° V waveguide. A bass reflex port on each speaker enclosure provides greater efficiency and bigger bass output. Each speaker features a rear-panel 1/4" jack.
Portable: The EON206P's powered mixer panel and dual full ranged speakers, combine to form a convenient suitcase-like package. Complete with power and connection cables that go into their own storage space designed to neatly tuck them into when your done. It weighs only 25 lbs. Its ergonomic design makes the EON206P easy to carry, travel, setup and store.
Mounting Options: The EON 206P speakers contain a 36mm receptacle cup to allow mounting on tripod stands or on a pole over subwoofers.
Applications: The JBL EON206P is a self-contained, portable PA system can be used in the following applications:
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification, mixing, and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Overall: 23.9375" (w) 17.4375" (h) x 10.25" (d)
- Mixer: 10.25" (w) x 17.375" (h) x 8.0625 (d)
- Speakers (each): 10.0625" (w) x 15.5625" (h) x 9.625"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I read about good reviews on this portable PA system and I always trust Crutchfield for timely delivery and good packaging for the delivery of their products. [ Nomer Jun 21, 2016 ]
Frequently Compared With
160-watt portable powered PA with 6-channel mixer
Bose® S1 Pro
Portable PA system — includes rechargeable battery
Portable 300-watt powered PA with 8-channel mixer and Bluetooth®
Portable 8-channel PA system