Battery pack for Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
Our take on the Fujifilm EF-BP1 by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Get more from your Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
Fujifilm's EF-BP1 battery pack extends the battery life of your EF-X500 flash while simultaneously improving its performance. Shoot for longer periods with shorter charging time and more flashes per charge.
- battery pack for Fujifilm EF-X500 flash
- extends flash battery life
- shortens charging time and allows more flashes per charge
- uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- EF-BP1 Battery Pack for EF-X500 flash unit with 18" coiled cable
- Battery tray (installed)
- Cloth case
- Owner's Manual
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
Overview: The Fujifilm EF-BP1 is a battery pack that is designed to power the EF-X500 flash unit. The EF-BP1 reduces the flash recycling time, and allows the flash to be fired more often before having to replace the batteries in the flash. The battery pack includes a tray that holds eight AA batteries, either alkaline or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH). The battery pack has a coiled cable that plugs into the flash's power connector, and comes with a soft storage case.
Battery Life: When used with the EF-X500 flash, the EF-BP1 will deliver approximately 350 flashes* with NiMH batteries, or approximately 260 flashes with alkaline batteries. The recycling time is approximately 1.5 seconds with NiMH and 2.8 seconds with alkaline batteries.
* The number of times the flash can be fired at intervals of 30 seconds, until the ready lamp takes over 30 seconds to light.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.