Yamaha MusicCast WX-030
Wireless streaming speaker with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and Apple® AirPlay® (Black)
Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 - Easily select music for one room or a group of rooms with the MusicCast app for your phone or tablet
Item # 022WX030BL | MFR # WX-030BL
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Add wireless music to every room
The Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 features a compact design and simple top-panel controls. (Keep in mind — you'll need to plug it into an AC outlet.)
Yamaha has a hand in all things music — instruments, studio recording, home stereos. So it's only natural they'd make it easy to enjoy music through your whole home. The Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 delivers rich, clear sound and puts a world of wireless music options at your fingertips. And it works together with other Yamaha MusicCast speakers and components so you can put together an easy-to-use whole-house music system. Rock out with the same song in the living room and the den, while a family member chills to their favorite playlist in a different part of the house.
MusicCast lets you choose how to listen
MusicCast gives you lots of sources to choose from. Access your personal digital music library, Internet radio, and popular streaming services. There's support for Pandora® and SiriusXM. If you're a Spotify® Premium subscriber, Spotify Connect lets you access all your favorite albums and playlists. MusicCast even supports high-resolution audio formats.
Built-in 2-way Bluetooth for even more freedom
Discover a new band on SoundCloud? Find a sick DJ set on Mixcloud? A classic music video on YouTube™? Use Bluetooth to stream sound from your phone through the MusicCast system — no restrictions! You can also send audio from the WX-030 speaker to other Bluetooth-enabled hardware. That means you can play MusicCast sound through portable speakers and wireless headphones.
A free app puts the control in your hand
Control all your MusicCast speakers and components with the free app for Apple® and Android™ smartphones or tablets. It lets you select rooms, browse music sources, and start and stop playback with an intuitive interface.
More MusicCast components to build a whole-home music system
Yamaha home theater receivers - Play MusicCast through your stereo and send sound from connected sources like TV, CD, or vinyl to other MusicCast components.
MusicCast YSP-1600 sound bar - Immersive TV sound and MusicCast wireless music from a single slim bar.
MusicCast SRT-1500 sound system/TV platform - Space-saving sound platform sits under your TV and plays home theater sound and MusicCast wireless music.
- connects to your Wi-Fi network for wireless music listening
- built-in Bluetooth lets you stream directly from compatible devices
- also sends audio wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled speakers or headphones
- free MusicCast app lets you control the player and play music with your Apple or Android device
- support for online music services, including Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and thousands of free Internet radio stations (subscription required for some services)
- connects wirelessly to other Yamaha speakers and receivers with MusicCast to play the same song through multiple speakers or different songs in different rooms
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- supports high-res playback for PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz
- built-in music enhancer for smoothing out the sound of over-compressed MP3 files
- Apple AirPlay® for streaming from compatible Apple devices and computers running iTunes®
- DLNA support for streaming music from compatible networked computers and NAS drives
- wirelessly pair two WX-030s (sold separately) for stereo speakers (firmware update may be required)
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- 9-9/16"W x 6-3/16"H x 4-1/2"D
- weight: 4.9 lbs.
- requires AC power (AC adapter provided)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless speaker
- 10' AC power cord
- Cable cover
- Owner's Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Supplement for Rhapsody
- Supplement for AirPlay
- Supplement for Spotify
- Supplement for SiriusXM
- US Warranty Card
- Canada Warranty Card
- Online Product Registration Card
- "Yamaha Worldwide Representative Offices" note
- "Spotify Premium" sheet
Connected seamlessly to home wi-fi. MusicCast app on iPhone connects to Pandora and internet radio. Satisfied customer and listener!
Anonymous, Winchester, TN
Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Wireless Streaming Speaker: The Yamaha WX-030 wireless streaming speaker is part of Yamaha's MusicCast multiroom audio eco-system. Start with a single MusicCast WX-030 speaker and add more over time, or add other MusicCast products like AV receivers and soundbars. Up to 10 MusicCast devices can be connected.
- Two-Way Driver Design: The MusicCast wireless speaker provides exceptional sound clarity thanks to the two-way speaker design (1.125" tweeter + 3.5" woofer) coupled with a large passive radiator that enables deep, rich bass to be produced from such a compact system.
- Built-in Amp: The WX-030 speaker's built-in amplifier is rated at 30 watts (6Ω, 1 kHz, 10% THD) and provides clean, distortion free sound at all volume levels.
- Music Enhancer: The onboard music enhancer smoothes out the stretched-out highs and muddled mids associated with over-compressed MP3 files.
MusicCast from Yamaha: MusicCast from Yamaha, brings music to every room in your home wirelessly with control provided by a free app on your Apple iOS or Android device. Designed to easily work with your existing home WiFi network, MusicCast offers access to a huge range of audio content. This content includes select online music services, Internet radio, digital music libraries, and Bluetooth audio. Yamaha AV receivers and soundbars which feature MusicCast even offer multiroom streaming of connected external sources; such as TVs, cable/satellite boxes, Blu-ray/DVD Disc players, CD/SACD players, and USB thumbdrives. MusicCast can even select terrestrial AM/FM radio stations for playback throughout the home when linked to a tuner-enabled MusicCast device (like an AV receiver). MusicCast is enabled on many 2015-up Yamaha components like their AV receivers, wireless speakers, soundbars, and other HiFi components.
Note: Yamaha's new MusicCast system is not compatible with Yamaha's old MusicCAST system.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 supports both WiFi (802.11 b/g/n; 2.4GHz) and wired Ethernet (RJ-45) connections, so you can choose to build a wireless or wired network, or a combination of both if desired. Network setup is completed through the free MusicCast app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
Note: If you want to install a MusicCast device to a location that is out of range of your wireless router, connect another MusicCast device to the router with a network cable to extend the range ("Extend Mode").
MusicCast App: The free MusicCast app can be downloaded for Apple (iOS 7.1+) iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android (OS4.1+) smartphones/tablets. The MusicCast app puts control of your whole home listening experience in the palm of your hand from your Apple iOS or Android device. You'll be able to quickly select the room or rooms you want to listen to music in, select the source or sources you want to listen to, browse music content from your music library and online music services or Internet Radio, plus control music playback functions.
- Rooms: Choose which room or rooms you want to listen to music in. You can select a different source for each room, group certain rooms together for playback of the same source, or link all rooms together so the same source is played back throughout the house.
- Source Selection: From the app you can select which source or sources you want to listen to; choose from network-connected devices, select online music services, Internet Radio or Bluetooth for the WX-030. If you have incorporated a Yamaha AV receiver or soundbar with MusicCast into your system, you can also select from USB, Aux, Phono, analog and digital inputs.
- Music Browsing: You can browse music libraries from your network-connected devices; like your smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop. You can also browse music content from select online music services and search Internet Radio stations from the MusicCast app. If your MusicCast device features a USB port, you can also browse music files on your USB-connected thumbdrive.
- Playback & Song/Artist Info: From the MusicCast app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device you get Volume Up/Down, Play/Pause, and Previous/Next Track; as well as song/artist information and album art.
- Favorites: Internet radio stations, content from select online music services, plus playlists and songs from your network-connected device's music library can be saved as "Favorites" for quick recall within the MusicCast app.
- Sound Settings: You can adjust the speaker's 3-band EQ (High/Mid/Low) from the app on your Apple iOS or Android device for a more personalized sound.
- Personalization & Customization: With the app's unique personalization features, you can choose from preloaded room images or change the color of buttons to represent each room in the home, or even take pictures of their own home and assign the images to each button. The content source buttons can also be customized to rename, remove or reorder selections for easier operation.
High Resolution Audio: MusicCast supports true high-resolution audio formats to deliver more accurate reproduction of sonic details. The MusicCast eco-system is compatible with Apple Lossless (ALAC) up to 96kHz/24-bit, as well as FLAC, AIFF and WAV music files up to 192kHz/24-bit. It also supports lower resolution music files like MP3, WMA, and AAC up to 48kHz.
|File||Sampling Frequency||Bit-rate or Bit-depth||Gapless Playback|
|MP3||32/44.1/48 kHz||up to 320 kbps||N|
|WMA||32/44.1/48 kHz||up to 320 kbps||N|
|AAC||32/44.1/48 kHz||up to 320 kbps||N|
|WAV (PCM)||32/44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz||16/24-bit||Y|
Note: When multiple MusicCast devices are "linked" for multiroom audio playback, the Master room device's playback is at the native sampling rate (up to 192kHz/24-bit), while the other rooms and MusicCast devices down-converted to 48kHz
Streaming Music Partners: MusicCast includes Pandora, Spotify Connect, Napster, and SiriusXM Internet Radio streaming services, as well as thousands of free local and international Internet radio stations from vTuner. TIDAL and Deezer will be available through a firmware update available in late spring of 2017.
|Pandora||Pandora is personalized radio that plays music and comedy you'll love. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, comedians or composers and Pandora will create a custom station that plays similar tracks. You can also rate (thumbs up/thumbs down) songs as they play, and Pandora will adapt stations to your feedback. You can create up to 100 stations and easily switch between your favorites.|
|Spotify Connect||With the Spotify app (premium account required) on your Apple iOS or Android smartphone, you've got instant access to millions of songs. And now you can stream those same songs from your smartphone to the Yamaha AV receiver by using Spotify Connect; simply hit play on the app to start streaming music. What's more, when you've been listening to Spotify on your smartphone outside and come inside, the song immediately begins to stream to the system for uninterrupted music enjoyment. You can also personalize playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music.|
|SiriusXM||SiriusXM Internet Radio lets you listen to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, talk radio, news, sports, entertainment, and more.|
| TIDAL |
(requires firmware update)
|Tidal is accessible through the Yamaha MusicCast app for Apple iOS & Android. TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.|
(requires firmware update)
|Deezer is an online music service offering over 43 million tracks starting at $9.99 a month. Discover the perfect playlist or make your own, as well as browse curated collections by genre.|
|Napster||Napster is a streaming music subscription service (starting a $10 per month) that allows you to play the full-length songs you choose on demand from a collection of over 10 million songs, without ads and without having to purchase or download the music.|
|vTuner||You can also listen to Internet radio stations using the vTuner Internet Radio Station database service particularly customized for this unit, providing a database of numerous radio stations around the world. You can search for Internet Radio stations by Location, Genre, New, Popular, or Podcast.|
Bluetooth Audio: The Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 offers built-in Bluetooth (v.2.1+EDR) for wireless music streaming & control. This allows you to stream stored music and music apps on your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, Mac computer/laptop, and more to the MusicCast WX-030 speaker.
- SBC + AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the WX-030 speaker offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the WX-030 offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Linked Playback Mode: With Linked Playback Mode, music streamed via Bluetooth to one MusicCast device can then be wirelessly streamed to multiple MusicCast devices for multiroom audio. Bluetooth is limited to the SBC codec during Linked Playback mode.
- Bluetooth Output: The Bluetooth Output feature allows you to wirelessly stream audio from a non-Bluetooth source of a MusicCast device to another Bluetooth speaker or headphones (regardless of manufacture), making it even more convenient to add the MusicCast eco-system to your existing audio gear. Bluetooth is limited to the SBC codec during "Bluetooth Output" Playback mode.
AirPlay: AirPlay lets you stream your favorite songs directly from your Apple iOS (4.3.3+) device or from your iTunes (10.2.2+) library on your Windows PC or Mac computer to the Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 speaker, over your home's WiFi network connection. From your Apple iOS device you are able to stream stored music and music apps on your device to the Yamaha MusicCast speaker. From your Windows or Mac you can stream your stored iTunes music library on your computer to the MusicCast speaker.
Note: AirPlay is not available for multiroom audio playback.
DLNA: The MusicCast WX-030 speaker supports DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) 1.5, allowing access to DLNA-compatible Windows 7/8 computers (with Windows Media Player 11 or 12) and network attached storage (NAS) devices. You'll be able to wirelessly stream the music libraries on your computer, laptop, or NAS to the Yamaha MusicCast speaker system.
Note: Digital Rights Management (DRM) content cannot be played back.
Alexa Compatible (Firmware Update Required): Alexa-enabled devices (including the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap and Echo Show) will soon be able to control key functions of a MusicCast system using voice commands. A firmware update (available early 2018), will be available for download that allows key functions of MusicCast products to be controlled using your voice through Alexa-enabled devices (sold separately).
- Alexa Skill: The MusicCast skill for Alexa will allow you to power MusicCast products on and off, control basic playback functions, make selections from a playlist of favorite music, adjust the volume, and use the Link function for playback of multiple MusicCast products simultaneously.
- Echo Source Input: In addition or alternatively, an Echo device can be used as a music/audio source for a MusicCast system. All MusicCast devices offer a Bluetooth input. Just pair your Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show with any MusicCast wireless speaker, sound bar or AV receiver and the sound will play from the MusicCast device. Using the MusicCast app, you can then select the Bluetooth input and link multiple MusicCast devices for playback, allowing you to hear it throughout your home. Many MusicCast products also offer inputs which can be connected to Echo Dot via its line output, if a wired connection is preferred over Bluetooth. This requires using an optional analog audio cable (sold separately). Using the MusicCast app, you can select the wired input and link multiple MusicCast devices for playback, allowing you to hear sound from Echo Dot throughout your home.
Note: You will need an Alexa-enabled device (Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, or Echo Show - all sold separately) to operate certain functions of your MusicCast products via voice-command. The MusicCast components and the Alex-enabled devices must be on the same network.
Stereo Pairing: A recent firmware update allows two individual WX-030 speakers to be paired for stereo reproduction. One WX-030 speaker can be set as the left speaker and another WX-030 (sold separately) can be set as the right speaker. Once the firmware update is completed, you will be able to use a combination of buttons to enable stereo left or right playback or to cancel stereo pairing.
Mounting Options: The compact and clean design of the MusicCast WX-030 wireless streaming speaker makes it perfect for use in the kitchen, bedside or anywhere space is limited. The speaker can simply be placed on a tabletop, shelf, stand, or other piece of furniture with a flat surface. You can even mount it on a wall using the integrated 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately).
Firmware Updates: Firmware Updates for the MusicCast device can be made through its network connection and the MusicCast app on your Apple iOS or Android device. The app will notify you when a firmware update is available.
AC Power: The Yamaha MusicCast WX-030 wireless streaming speaker operates off of standard household current using its internal power supply and detachable 10' power cord. This speaker is not battery powered.
Auto Standby & Sleep Timer: The MusicCast speaker will automatically enter standby mode after approximately 20 minutes of no audio playback and no operation. You can set the unit's Sleep Timer to 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes from the app on your compatible mobile device.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Product reviews from the Crutchfield Labs
by Ralph Graves
What's the best way to stream music? Wi-Fi or Bluetooth? It depends on what you want to do, and which device you want to use.
Why did you buy this?
Music Cast speakers to work with my RX-A3070 in remote locations. [ MICHAEL Mar 10, 2018 ]
Not a fan of Denon's HEOS app as I have that at my home, and received poor reviews on Sony. Relatively good reviews on this site for Yamaha's MusicCast. Buying this, and a MusicCast Yamaha receiver, for my mother so that she can listen to her albums playing in her office on the other end of the house without running cable. [ Adam Feb 05, 2018 ]
Bought the Yamaha N303 stereo receiver and this speaker to be able to stream music into my kitchen. [ Rebecca Jan 05, 2018 ]
Already have 1 WX-030 and will pair this to that one to get Stereo sound :) [ Elmer Dec 01, 2017 ]
Recently purchased a Yamaha RXA3070 Receiver and needed a musicCast spearker to work with my receiver (Wireless) in my kitchen. [ Elmer Sep 02, 2017 ]
Matches with my other MusicCast items. Wanted more music in the bedroom [ Dan Aug 31, 2017 ]
Sounds very good and easy to use. Great app. Wi-fi and wired Ethernet connectivity options a plus. [ Brian Aug 07, 2017 ]
Already have one and adding this to make a stereo pair. [ Donald Apr 24, 2017 ]
Adding speaker to the kitchen. Own a Yamaha music cast capable receiver. [ Seth Apr 15, 2017 ]
Adding one more to my home network [ Gerald Apr 10, 2017 ]
works with the other yamaha speakers/receiver I have with the MusicCast system. [ Spencer Apr 08, 2017 ]
Sound and brand name [ darryl Mar 18, 2017 ]
Needed two for stereo [ Mark Mar 12, 2017 ]
Needed a speaker in another room, but I felt it was to big, so I returned it. [ ROBERT Feb 02, 2017 ]
Because MusicCast is awesome [ James Jan 12, 2017 ]
I bought one and loved the sound [ Robert Dec 23, 2016 ]
sale price and styling. also compatible with purchased yamaha receiver [ Jake Dec 13, 2016 ]
Plan to use along with my Yamaha YSP-1600 which both have MusicCast feature. [ Michael Dec 13, 2016 ]
To hear my music in another room. [ Ron Dec 05, 2016 ]
I needed the best combination of a small sized/good sounding speaker. This item also can push audio to my Bluetooth devices. On top of that, I can easily add speakers should I move from a studio apartment to a more spacious location. I can't wait to hear what it sounds like! [ Christopher Dec 04, 2016 ]
Compact, wireless, nice aesthetic, good sound per reviews [ Michael Dec 04, 2016 ]
Works with my Yamaha AV receiver [ T Oct 16, 2016 ]
Works with Yamaha N402 MusicCast receiver I purchased. Wanted independent wireless system. [ STEVEN Oct 07, 2016 ]
Wanted to add wireless multi room technology to my existing system. I trust the Yamaha name [ Paul Sep 20, 2016 ]
MusicCast speaker for Yamaha V679 [ Lorca Apr 18, 2016 ]
Absolutely love Yamaha audio products. Never disappointed. The best quality for the buck. [ Al Dec 19, 2015 ]
To get sound throughout an elongated, L-shaped listening area. [ Charles Dec 17, 2015 ]
Cause a had read some technical aspects about this speaker on the internet . [ Gerardo Jan 30, 2018 ]
I have a Yamaha RX-A850BL. This will be my intro to wireless multi-zone Home Audio. [ Greg Jul 13, 2017 ]
I've wanted a whole home sound system for a while. When I bought a new home theater system form Crutchfield, I built it around a Yamaha MusicCast receiver. This is my first purchase to expand my new sound system into another room in my house. [ Michael Jun 10, 2017 ]
have the Yahama music cast receiver these are a perfect match for our familynroom sound system [ Frank Dec 22, 2016 ]
Very nice wireless speakers and work well with Yamaha receiver. I want one in the kitchen. [ Ron Dec 18, 2016 ]
Going to hang this in my kids' room for nice sound, including MusicCast and streaming audio. [ Joseph Dec 16, 2016 ]
the price was good and free shipping. Good reviews on the product. [ robert Dec 13, 2016 ]
This speaker will go in our kitchen. I was looking a wi-fi speaker with decent sound that also supports Airplay. It's also nice to know that other Musiccast speakers can be added later. [ Craig Nov 28, 2016 ]
I already own 2 of these speakers and they work great. [ Christopher Nov 27, 2016 ]
Because I own a Yamaha receiver with Musiccast and this will make a perfect companion in another room. [ MICHAEL Jul 10, 2016 ]
I'm upgrading to latest generation Yamaha receiver to take advantage of the wireless MusicCast system. [ David Jun 27, 2016 ]
To try wireless speaker. [ Larry Jun 27, 2016 ]
I purchased a new Yamaha AV and needed wireless speakers to round the system out. [ ANDY Jan 12, 2016 ]
I picked it because of recommendations seen on CNET and other technology sites. Also it gave me music in other rooms as well as the main receiver. And it was much cheaper than SONOs! [ Ellen Dec 17, 2015 ]
It goes with my new Yamaha receiver. The receiver works great on wifi. My wife wants to listen to music in another room, and I don't want to run the wire. With this, she can run airplay from her phone through the home receiver and listen wherever she wants to plug it in. Should be a winner! [ Robert Dec 15, 2015 ]
3 questions already asked
i have tried to do that and it doesn't seem to work properly or is not available. [ Lara Azzi May 24, 2017 ]
I don't know for sure because I don't use Bluetooth, but the answer is probably yes. You would pair the Bluetooth device to the speaker, then link other speakers to it the same as you would for any other audio source. [ MAARTEN May 23, 2017 ]
In my experimenting, it is possible. But only to other MusicCast caple speakers. For example you can pair your phone to a MusicCast speaker via bluetooth and then use the MusicCast app to "link" that speaker to other Musicast speakers (or receivers) and play the same music on all devices. In fact, there are many sources of music that work the same way. [ RANDY May 23, 2017 ]
I have the WXC-50 wired directly to the internet and driving an amp powering speakers on my deck. I also have this speaker (WX-030) which is wireless to the internet in the nearby kitchen, which is next to the deck. With the audiosync on, I can sit in the doorway between the two, and they are perfectly in sync. [ jeff May 31, 2017 ]
Yes, this is an issue. There is a "stability control" option on the Musiccast units which is a buffer in the audio stream: The more stable, the longer the lag. I'd guess that my Musiccast speakers lag a second or longer behind the wired speakers, so I can't run them within earshot of each other. I have to use the maximum stability setting due to the extensive Wi-Fi interference in my urban setting. The minimum setting might be close to simultaneous, but is more subject to breaking up. This lag does NOT seem to be a problem when the audio source is internet, but it's an issue with any other source. [ MAARTEN May 23, 2017 ]
Can't help you with this one. I have my WX-030 connected to the Yamaha AV Receiver via a wired Ethernet connection and haven't noticed any discernible lag. With most receivers (when setting up surround) you can tweak the remote speakers for delay. As an aside, if you have DLNA compatible components in your home setup this speaker works great. I use Win7 PCs (OS is DLNA) and can move the speaker anywhere in the house on the wired network (using a Panasonic HD-PLC Adapter, 110v socket outlet and Ethernet cable) and listen to stuff. [ Paul Apr 17, 2016 ]
I did not measure the lag, but I would estimate it to be a half second or longer. I bought this to put in my kitchen. The receiver and speakers are in the living room. The echo that was produced by the lag from the music cast speaker was terrible, especially when you were between the kitchen and the living room. I returned the MusicCast speaker for a refund. I would not advise using it in a situation where you will hear sound both direct from the amplifier and from the MusicCast speaker. The result is terrible. [ William Apr 15, 2016 ]
I have not noticed any lag when using these Wi-Fi speakers I have a pair of them in two different locations running from an iPhone and an amplifier. They work perfectly well and a lot easier than having to Ethernet or wire set of speakers. [ JOHN Apr 15, 2016 ]
I believe so. I have a receiver, and it is connected to my TV via HDMI. I can switch to the input on the receiver to have the TV sound come out of my WX-030's on MusicCast. I am not too familiar with the YSP 1600, but I believe at least one model is MusicCast ready, so I would think if that is the model you have, and it sends the TV output to it, it will work fine with the WX-030. [ RANDY Aug 11, 2016 ]
Yes it will. In the musiccast app, you would have the speakers set up as "rooms" and would link the two rooms to play the same media. [ Kenneth Aug 09, 2016 ]