Car audio products for Toyota Vans
Choose your Toyota model:
We'll help you install it yourself and save
Free lifetime tech support. • Free installation instructions and deeply discounted installation gear for most cars.
What our customers are buying for their Toyota vehicles
Kenwood Excelon DNX695S
Bought by the owner of a 2005 Toyota Sienna
Focal IC 690TOY
6"x9" 2-way speakers designed to fit select Toyotas
Bought by the owner of a 2011 Toyota Sienna
Bought by the owner of a 2005 Toyota Sienna
Bought by the owner of a 2005 Toyota Sienna
6-1/2" 2-way car speakers
Bought by the owner of a 2013 Toyota Sienna
Bought by the owner of a 2004 Toyota Sienna
Bought by the owner of a 2008 Toyota Sienna
Rockford Fosgate R165X3
Prime Series 6-1/2" 3-way car speakers
Bought by the owner of a 2001 Toyota Sienna
By far the best stereos, customer service, resources, and install kits for the money. No reason for anyone who can use a screwdriver and follow directions to pay someone else to install a new stereo.
- Mike E.,Crutchfield customer
You'll save money when you install it yourself — and we can help you do it
Installing car stereo gear yourself is a satisfying experience. It saves you money, as you won't have to pay someone to do it, and most customers feel a great sense of accomplishment that makes the effort worth it. You might even find that it's not as hard as you'd expected.
Whatever your level of experience, we can help with your installation — and save you even more money. Here's how:
Free vehicle-specific installation instructions
When you buy a receiver or speakers from us, we'll send you a set of installation instructions, such as our detailed, illustrated MasterSheets, which we create from our own meticulous research. Instructions are available for most vehicles.
Free stereo installation gear worth up to $50
Buy a car stereo from us, and you'll save up to $50 on the installation gear package you need, depending on the car you drive and the stereo you buy – in many cases, you’ll get the package free.
Free installation gear with all car speakers
When you buy a set of speakers from us, we'll send you free wiring harnesses and mounting brackets for your vehicle. These harnesses and brackets are required and available for most vehicles.
Free lifetime technical support
Our Virginia-based support specialists will take the time to talk to you through installation snags, troubleshooting, or everyday use. And you can call them toll-free 7 days a week, for the life of everything you buy from us.
How we help you shop for car A/V
When you enter your vehicle into our Outfit My Carsm tool, you'll be able to shop from filtered lists of the products, such as receivers and speakers, that we know fit or work with your vehicle. You'll also be able to find more ”universal“ products, like amplifiers and subwoofers, that can be installed in just about any vehicle.
Just about every car on the road these days features a factory stereo. To help you find compatible aftermarket replacements, we've disassembled the dashes and door panels of tens of thousands of vehicles, measured the stereos and speaker cavities, and loaded the findings into our massive fit database. Our system then compares these measurements to the dimensions of a given receiver or speaker to determine if the product will fit in the factory location.
Enter your vehicle information above to see what our database says about your vehicle, then start shopping!
Look for these symbols when you're shopping
A green check means that a product fits your car's factory openings without requiring any modification to your car.
A yellow warning triangle indicates that a product will fit if you make a minor modification, such as trimming plastic in the dash or drilling new holes for speakers in your door panels.
A red caution sign means that a product is larger than one or more dimensions of a factory mounting location (for speakers, key dimensions include more than just cone size) and will not fit.
Sometimes we say that a product works with your vehicle. This means that it doesn't necessarily fit in a factory location, but that it's designed to be compatible with your vehicle's electronics or interior design. Compatible products include products like adapters (for Bluetooth or smartphone control, for example) that plug into your vehicle's stereo wiring harness and device holders mounts in a specific spot on the dash.
We also carry a wide range of products that are designed to work exclusively with specific vehicles. See below to learn more.
Use our Kit Finder to find the right installation gear for you.
At Crutchfield, we know that if you're going to install your own stereo, you'll need two things: to know that the one you're interested in fits in your car, and to get the installation parts and instructions that make the job easier and give you professional results. Unless, of course, you're an experienced installer and are doing a fully custom job, in which case, we'd like you to share the results with us!
When you shop with us, you'll see:
- Filtered lists of stereos that we know fit in your dash
- The installation parts required to install the stereo you're interested in, plus the parts that let you keep certain advanced factory features, all bundled in easy-to-add packages
With most orders, you'll also get a set of vehicle-specific instructions, such as our exclusive MasterSheets, which offer step-by-step guidance and detailed illustrations or photos, created from the info gathered by our vehicle research team. They're available for thousands of vehicles.
If you're in the market for new speakers, here's what you'll find when you shop with us:
- Filtered lists of speakers that satisfy the depth, diameter, and height requirements of your vehicles factory speaker openings
- A breakdown of speakers available for specific locations in your car
- These can include locations that don't have factory speakers, but can be adapted with certain mounting adapters, such as pods that let you mount speakers in your kick panels
- We won't list a given location if no speaker option is available for it. When you use Outfit My Carsm, you'll see the kinds of essential factory stereo and speaker information our research team gathers.
- Alerts to add the required brackets and harnesses to your cart — these are free when you buy any set of speakers from us Speaker orders also qualify you to receive the vehicle-specific installation instructions we offer.
Many manufacturers have designed products that work directly with specific vehicles. These include:
- “Direct” replacements for certain products, such as speakers.
- Products that take advantage of unused space in the car, such as subwoofer enclosures custom-designed to fit in places that don't sacrifice trunk or cargo spaces.
- Products that plug directly into your car's wiring and work with your factory stereo, such as Bluetooth hands-free adapters or sound processors.
Many car A/V products we describe as “universal,” in that there aren't dedicated factory locations for them. With many of these products, you'll have to check your vehicle for available space, and carefully plan your installation in advance. The most common include:
- Amplifiers Amps require three things: a mounting location, power wiring directly to your car's battery, and wiring for musical signal. You'll need to check the dimensions of the amps you're interested in, which we provide, then measure the available space you have in your vehicle. Mounting locations can include underneath seats or in the trunk or cargo area. We'll show you the size of wires you'll need when you make your purchase, and we can offer tips online and by phone for wiring strategies.
- Subwoofers Just about all subwoofers need to be mounted in an enclosure, which then fits in an available spot in your car. As with an amplifier, you'll need to measure space in your vehicle to see if the subwoofer you're interested in will fit, while leaving you enough cargo space for your needs. If you choose a powered subwoofer, we'll make sure you get the right power wiring; if you choose a sub and box, we'll recommend the right size of speaker wire, which you'll connect to the external amp that'll send power to the sub.
- Portable products such as GPS navigators, radar detectors, and dash cams. You'll just want to make sure that you have a dash or windshield large enough to accommodate the mounting systems of these sorts of products without interfering with your sight or operation of the vehicle.
Have questions about do-it-yourself projects?
We have a library of articles and videos that cover a range of DIY topics.View related Research
Enter your vehicle's info to see the products that work with it, and how much you'll save on installation gear
Check out how other customers have upgraded the Toyota.
Need help finding the right system? Talk to us in person.
No pressure, no commission, just lots of good advice — no matter if you're revamping your whole system or simply need to replace your factory stereo, our highly trained advisors will help you find exactly the products you need.
Ask an expert advisor