Microphone cable with XLR connectors (6 feet)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the RapcoHorizon Roadhog by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Roadhog cables roll out smooth
RapcoHorizon built their Roadhog microphone cables to stand up to the touring life. Each cable features a core of dual 24-gauge pure copper center conductors, surrounded by pure copper braided shielding that rejects noise. Outside, you'll find a flexible PVC jacket that resists kinking and rolls out smoothly. XLR connectors ensure a tight connection and excellent signal flow.
- 24-gauge pure copper center conductors
- matte PVC jacket
- pure copper conductor and shield
- XLR connectors
- 95% shield coverage
- .295" outer diameter
- capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- conductor/shield capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- characteristic impedance: 70 ohms nominal
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23 ohms/1000'
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 6' Microphone cable terminated by an XLR connector on each end
Why did you buy this?
Price [ Pete Mar 31, 2018 ]
quality product [ M Jun 22, 2017 ]
durability [ G Feb 05, 2017 ]
Because it had good reviews and it was recommended by Ziggy And we trust Crutchfield products [ J Sep 07, 2018 ]