Wireless transmitter for select Dynaudio speakers
Our take on the Dynaudio Connect by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Stream wirelessly to select Dynaudio speakers
The Dynaudio Connect lets you listen to more sources wirelessly with Dynaudio Xeo or Dynaudio Focus 20 XD speakers. The box connects to your home Wi-Fi® network, so you can access your favorite digital music files from DLNA devices like NAS drives and audio servers. It also offers Bluetooth® with high-quality aptX® audio coding for streaming from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
And, hey, Spotify® Connect access is built-in, so you can stream directly from your existing account (premium subscription required).
Add your wired components to the wireless network
On the back of each Connect, you'll find am analog stereo RCA input along with coaxial and optical digital inputs. There's a mini USB Type B input for playing high-resolution files from your computer. That means practically any audio source, old or new, can be streamed wirelessly to your Dynaudio speakers.
- works with Dynaudio Xeo and Focus XD speakers
- lets you set up a stereo pair of Focus XD speakers wirelessly without signal cables to either speaker
- Bluetooth® with aptX audio coding lets you stream music from smartphones, tablets and computers
- free Dynaudio Control app lets you control sources and speaker setup remotely
- analog inputs:
- stereo 3.5mm
- stereo RCA
- high-res digital inputs:
- optical and digital coax (24-bit/192kHz)
- mini Type-B USB connector (24-bit/96kHz)
- Spotify Connect lets you stream music wirelessly using the Spotify app on your smartphone or tablet (premium subscription required; requires firmware 1.62 or later)
- 5-1/2"W x 1-5/16"H x 4"D
- weight: 8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee