Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual
Portable outdoor screen for front- or rear-projection setups (100")
From Elite Screens: Yard master 2 Portable Projector Screen
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual - Screen fabric stretches tight over the aluminum frame, providing a theater-like image
Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual - Screen material's fine texture provides a smooth, detailed picture with HD and 4K projectors
Our take on the Elite Screens Yard Master 2 Dual by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
Yard Master 2 Dual screens make setting up a backyard theater easy.
The perfect screen for your backyard theater
Lately, we've received a lot of requests for outdoor projection screens, and Elite's Yard Master 2 Dual series offers the performance, versatility and value we were looking for. Available in sizes from a patio-friendly 100" to a block-party-ready 180", these sturdy screens assemble easily in just minutes, with no tools required. And the crisp, colorful image looks way better than projecting onto a bedsheet!
Elite's bi-directional screen material is designed for both front- and rear-projection configurations. The ability to do rear projection opens up some interesting setup options. With the projector behind the screen, folks watching can stand up and move around without creating shadows on the screen. And you don't have to deal with cable clutter in your viewing area.
All of the screen's parts are packed in a soft, compact bag. To assemble, simply unfold the lightweight aluminum frame, snap the screen material onto the frame, and attach the legs. Now you're ready to project.
The WraithVeil Dual fabric performs best in dark or near-dark conditions, but can also work well with some ambient light if you're using a high-lumen projector. The black border around the viewing area not only enhances perceived image contrast and color, it also ensures that if your projector's image spills over the edges of the screen a tiny bit, you won't notice it.
- 100" diagonal image size (16:9 viewing area)
- viewing area: 87-1/4"W x 49"H
- designed for use with HD and 4K projectors
- compatible with standard-throw and ultra-short-throw projectors
- WraithVeil Dual 2-directional material with screen gain of 0.8
- can be used in front- or rear-projection configurations
- 150° viewing angle range
- flexible, durable, multi-layer PVC-based screen material
- screen attaches to aluminum frame with button snaps to ensure a flat, tight surface
- assembles in minutes with no tools required
- soft padded carrying bag stores all parts for easy portability
- overall dimensions when assembled: 92-5/16"W x 79-1/8"H
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee