Fujifilm Fujinon XF 35mm f/2 R WR
Standard prime lens for Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
Item # 072XF35WR | MFR # 16481878
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Fujifilm Fujinon XF 35mm f/2 R WR by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
An adept light-gatherer and great all-around lens
This 35mm f/2 Fujinon lens is great for radiant low-light images and crisp portraits with beautifully blurred backgrounds. Its 53mm equivalent focal length makes it perfect for everyday photography as it's versatile enough to capture landscapes and street scenes, along with intimate portraits and detail shots.
This lens's low-profile design won't draw attention to you, so it's perfect for taking candid shots at parties and other events. Metal construction gives it durability and a solid feel, plus it's weather-resistant so you can safely use it outdoors in all kinds of conditions. The lens's inner focus system and stepping motor combine to give you an ultra-fast autofocus time of 0.08 seconds.
- 35mm f/2 prime lens
- compatible with Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 53mm
- dust- and moisture-resistant
- stepping motor for quick, quiet, precise focusing
- minimum focus distance: 13.8"
- minimum aperture: f/16
- lens construction: 9 elements in 6 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements)
- 9 rounded aperture blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 43mm
- includes lens hood, front and rear lens caps, and wrapping cloth
- lens is 2-3/8" in diameter and 1-13/16" long
- weight: 6 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Fujinon XF35mm F2 R WR lens
- 43mm Lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens hood
- Cloth pouch
- Owner's Manual
- Online registration/Warranty sheet
- Fujifilm Worldwide Network
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 35mm f/2 R WR Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Fujinon XF35mm F2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 53mm. Its weather-resistant and dust-resistant finish lets you use the lens in extreme shooting conditions, including temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, and a cloth storage pouch.
Optics: The XF35mm lens has 9 elements in 6 groups, including two aspherical lens elements. The lens has a 43mm filter thread for adding screw-on filters.
Stepping Motor: The lens features an inner-focus Auto Focusing system uses a stepping motor to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocusing. When using the lens with the Fujifilm X-T2 and X-Pro2 cameras with phase detection AF systems, the lens can focus in a blazing 0.08 seconds.
Lens Hood: The lens comes with a bayonet-style lens hood to reduce glare and to protect the front element. When attached, the lens hood adds approximately 1/2" to the overall length of the lens.
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 35mm (53mm)
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 6 groups (including 2 aspherical elements)
- Maximum Aperture: F2
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Aperture Control: 9 rounded diaphragm blades; Step Size: 1/3 EV (19 steps)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.135x
- Filter size: 43mm
- Angle of View: 44.2°
- Focus Range: 13.78" (35cm) to infinity
- Diameter: 2.371"
- Length: 2.101" (2.62" with caps)
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (6.5 with caps)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.